• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sir Patrick Stewart: "I thought I was circumcised for much of my life..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalek

Sir Patrick Stewart: I thought I was circumcised for much of my life, until doctors gave me second opinion

eaf65d4e-007c-4e7a-a076-b9f007dfe3a9-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq44rdSC6sTNv0-awk2LQJvq4JdbTm-rtL33AOb1PC7WM.jpeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFipAtefUWw

ir Patrick Stewart has told of how he mistakenly thought he was circumcised for much of his life, until a doctor told him he was not.

The actor, 76, long believed he had undergone the procedure as a youngster, but that an intimate moment with his wife led to him getting checked out by a medical professional for clarification.

During an appearance on The Graham Norton Show, Sir Patrick said: "One night with my wife, as you do, we were talking about stuff and I mentioned my circumcision and she said: 'You're not circumcised.'

"I said, 'What do you mean? That's ridiculous, I should know. All my life my mother has told me it was fashionable at the time.'"

He added: "I happened to be seeing my doctor the next day for a check-up so while he was down there I said, 'By the way, my wife and I have had a little disagreement, I am circumcised, aren't I?'

"He took a closer look and said: 'Not! I am Jewish, and definitely know the difference!'"

Regretting his candid admission while on the BBC TV chat show's couch, Sir Patrick said: "Oh no, my grandchildren will be watching this!"

Sir Patrick, who married wife Sunny Ozell in 2013 and was previously married twice before then, did not reveal when he learned of his lack of circumcision.

Viewt

Haha, yeah, I saw this clip a couple days ago. And Jackman cracking up just makes it funnier.

"One night, as you do, we were talking about stuff..." Haha, oh, Sir Patrick...

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
So the Captain still sits in the chair. Excellent

Arkeband

Banned
This actually happened to two of my friends growing up, I have no idea why they were so dumb about their own dicks, their lives basically revolved around them.

Okay since we're going personal in this thread. My penis always looks like a pig's snout no matter what and I'm afraid to go to the doctors about it.

Isn't circumcision really uncommon in the UK?

I guess I can KIND of see how it's possible he didn't know, especially if he has more of a turtleneck situation than a groundhog

Still totally insane though

How could you not know? If you can't see your dickhole normally, then there you go. He must not even had known the difference, cause there's no other excuse.

Isn't circumcision really uncommon in the UK?

I guess I can KIND of see how it's possible he didn't know, especially if he has more of a turtleneck situation than a groundhog

Still totally insane though

I was reading the other week that prior to the NHS being created it was fashionable but then obviously the NHS started and realised its a pointless waste of time and money so stopped it

NimbusD

So he has a naturally tiny foreskin? I can't imagine any other way this would happen.
Some people just don't know what it really entails.

I had an ex girlfriend that thought foreskin came out of the urethra. And she had been with uncircumcised guys before.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
That is crazy, haha wow.

How could you not know? If you can't see your dickhole normally, then there you go. He must not even had known the difference, cause there's no other excuse.

Not necessarily. It is possible to have a short foreskin, plenty of guys do! it just kinda covers to the halfway mark. I suppose it's possible if you had assumed you were circumcised because you thought it was supposed to go down further, then yeah... it makes sense.

Fury451

Banned
I have showing photos disabled on mobile, so I wasn't quite sure what I was getting when I clicked on those pictures.

Pastulio

Banned
Now I don't feel as bad about not knowing I was circumcised until I was 28. I always thought it was the other way around.

L Thammy

How does that even??

Little by little, the foreskin is emitted from the urethra during urination and gradually covers the glans. Uncircumcised men have to trim their foreskin every one to two weeks to keep it from growing to long. If its growth is left unchecked, the foreskin can encase the entire penis, even extending up to the base of the thighs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom