• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skies of Arcadia Trademark Renewed. Sega's next HD release?

vidcons

Banned
If that Sword Fish is $2 I'm going to punch a hole thorugh my 360 Microsoft Xbox Home Entertainment Console and vigorously self-mutilate my left hand on my computer desk while posting about it on NeoGAF.

peepers peeled :big smile:

CaVaYeRo

I think Wii U version will be in. SEGA digital and Nintendo look pretty close right now.

Also, if mods are ok with it, I can provide news link. I mean, it's our own mag in the end haha.

rbenchley

Everything from the GC version with the music from the DC version. Maybe lower the encounter rate a bit lot.
Skies kicks ass and I'll be buying it again (I own both the Dreamcast & GameCube versions) but the random encounter rate in Legends is still pretty brutal. Aside from that, the game is pure magic.

vall03

judging by Segas recent HD re-releases, guess we can safely say this will also be coming on Steam. I can finally finish the game!

SoulUnison

Banned
I know they probably would have done it back at the Legends edition for GC, but I hope they'd add maybe 1 or 2 more S-Moves per character. And maybe not have every character call out the same line *every time* you Magic. I stopped using magic besides emergency healing halfway through my *first* playthrough because of how annoying that got.

I realize these are probably basically impossible now, though - trying to get voice actors back for a 12 year old game.

ajim

Fuck yes, I don't have the patience to play another RPG on my couch. Portables is the only way to go with RPGs.

If it's done by blit I don't see why that couldn't happen. JSR Vita port is solid.

Came to post the same thing.

A Vita release would be perfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect and beeeeeautiful!

zonipoi

Paid 60€ for a used GC copy that I haven't even put on yet just before these rumours started earlier in the year. Still would be happy to play HD version as I'm sure I'll love this game.

Rootbeer

Banned
Never played this game. Tempted to give it a try in Dolphin but i will hold off and hope for a re-release. I'd love it on my Wii U but would be equally happy having it on Steam :) Hopefully one or the other.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Any updates?

i3Tz45Zwl3EXk.gif

CPS2

This has probably already been said but maybe they renewed the trademark just for Sonic and allstars racing transformed.

Philia

Hahaha.

This is one of those games that I would be really curious to see a new wave of people play to see what the response is. I think the game is a bit (or more) overrated personally.

Agreed. That combat system... is archaic, I got bored to tears by the time I got to the ruin temple but everything else was so top notch it was the only thing that was pushing me forward... but really, I was a fan of battle systems in a lot of games... it was a sheer disappointing that this game had real subpar combat mechanic. :\ What's worse is there were rosy colored glasses being worn everywhere about it.

Damn... LAMBDA BURST! That fact that you cannot get it out of your head is saying a lot.

DJIzana

Ah Sega... the only game company generation after generation that ALWAYS leaves me with a smile on my face. Them and Nintendo... to a lesser extent Capcom. Keep it up guys! Bring on Shenmue 3 next! =)

Top Bottom