• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

Azure J

Agreed.

I'd love it if her otaku nature ended up being a big part of her gameplay. If she were to win then her stage should totally be her room. So many easter eggs, Valentine 3D mousepad and beowulf doujins among other things.

If we get really meta, a PC with her on the Skullgirls equivalent of knowyourmeme with "Umbrella's Look of Disdain" a the topic on screen.

Moonlight

Banned
tumblr_inline_mll5mwJVxr1qz4rgp.gif

It'd be amazing if that chair had a nightgown draped over it.
So, about characters that aren't totally lame:
These were gorgeous pieces. Wanted to post larger ones myself, but I got beat to the punch.

I hate that there are only two choices, but I'd still complain even if there were three. Panzer and Feng just aren't going to be seen until SG2 if we get lucky.
Cross-quoting from the Skullgirls OT. Credit to SolarPowered for compiling this:
Thanks for that. Looks like I got beat to the punch here too.

Ravidrath

Had a great lunch today - took the whole team and all the VAs out to a nice gastropub to celebrate the campaign's success and reward everyone for their help and hard work.

I'll probably post some pics a bit later.

sandman64

Neo Member
Here's a picture of Cristina Vee at today's lunch event:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIU2FULCMAICQGv.jpg:large[/IMG]

That woman is hilarious. Hope we see her next salty. Also, post more pics of the get together!

Say Ravi, will the salty results be posted in a couple of hours or...?

DaRabidDuckie

I've learned that a horsehead is always a good idea. Please see this photo of yours truly for further proof:

576416_3303068955796_334984429_n.jpg

On topic, I'm seeing a lot of shit on Tumblr blaming everyone and their mother for the assets getting temporarily frozen. I think the entire thing is being blown out of proportion, but it's just proof that the Waifu Wars need to end, because it's making stupid people come out of the woodworks on all sides.

Anywho...
tumblr_mlkz5l1GSk1s9kej6o1_1280.png

YOU WA FED!!
This is just amazing. So amazing. That you so much for posting that. If you made that, bless your face.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
That avatar is going to progress throughout this campaign isn't it.

UN DEUX TROIS

DaRabidDuckie

Does this mean you are a super awesome Minette supporter? :p
Oh I've been on the Lunch Wagon for over a year now. I was even around when we decided her nickname was "Lunch."

So yeah, Big Super Awesome Minette supporter. That said, my offer to voice Beowulf for free still stands.

edit: HOLY FUCK SHE'S IN THE LAST ROUND. o_O

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Vote Minette, Annie can make it in on the salt wagon afterwards.

Edit: Yeah solar, you like how pretty much the 3 characters I mentioned are in there? LOL

Jintor

Oh god I think I feel a Gurren Lagann tier annie eyecatch entering my brain

Gonna watch like a dozen inspirational GAR speeches and see what my brain dreams up

Top Bottom