• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
tumblr_mlkz5l1GSk1s9kej6o1_1280.png

Vote MINETTE

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
So guys, where is all the Q is going to be so SALTY I CANT WAIT TO POST STUFF AND MOCK HIM stuff at huh. OH WAIT PSHHH CAN'T TOUCH DAT FISH

ixix

Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
Like, I am delighted for obvious reasons.

But.

Without Panzerfaust I don't know who to vote for.

shink

Woah. Did not expect an all female final round.
My vote will probably go to Eliza but I'm predicting Annie will win.

Fuck this vote!
No Panzerfaust?
No Isaac?
Not even Beowulf?!

Dat shit's rigged, I tells ya!!!

BRB, gotta kill some people who DIDN'T VOTE FOR MOTHERFUCKING PANZERFAUST, YOU BASTARDS!!! ;___________;

I am dissapointed in some of you, guys.

ixix

Beowulf was 9 votes away from being #4, BTW. :\

That's too close.

Have to get that down in round 2.

How many people voted for the final four in round one, by the way? Or is that super secret information.

Labrys

Beowulf, NOOOOOooooooooooo...

Eliza, you're my last vote. Probably going to be beaten by Annie/Minette, but goddammit you're my last vote!

Dreavus

I refuse to vote Aeon. Screw that last-boss shit.

Going with Eliza as I cling to the only semblance of maturity that's left in this massacred voting pool. Her blood mechanics sound pretty amazing.

I'm also going to hope that a very large amount of voters have the "1 male, 1 female" mentality going into vote number two.

Beowulf, NOOOOOooooooooooo...

Eliza, you're my last vote. Probably going to be beaten by Annie/Minette, but goddammit you're my last vote!
Beowulf's best chance at being in this game at all is Annie. A sizeable portion of Annie voters are making the switch to Beowulf for the second round.

Psxphile

This will probably get lost in the confusion, but since I don't remember seeing this posted here. Found on 4chan:

I assume it's a fan mock-up of the UI changes that've been talked about recently, but I'm curious what people here think of it.

Labrys

Beowulf's best chance at being in this game at all is Annie. A sizeable portion of Annie voters are making the switch to Beowulf for the second round.

Oh? Well, that lifts my spirits a bit. Him and Eliza are the ones I REALLY wanted to see get in, so maybe I'll 1 outta 2.

FSLink

Banned
Beowulf was 9 votes away from being #4, BTW. :\

Requesting that the 9 hits text in-game is changed to "BEOWULF'D".

I'm really surprised Isaac didn't make it.

This will probably get lost in the confusion, but since I don't remember seeing this posted here. Found on 4chan:

I assume it's a fan mock-up of the UI changes that've been talked about recently, but I'm curious what people here think of it.

I like it, but I prefer the current way the lifebars look. The profile picture and layout looks great however.

Moonlight

Banned
No, seriously. How did Aeon get this far!?

WHERE ARE THE VOTES COMING FROM.

Let's get this done. Annie, or we ain't stopping at all.

#frythefish
#smashtheglass
#mummiesbelongincrypts
#STARPOWER

Dude, I am not even salty at all. I am MAD HYPE.

RIP Isaac, you were too good for this timeline.

ixix

last vote is awesome because there's no Meta BS

There's plenty of meta bs.

I just totally gave my vote away to the first responder.

My final round vote is 100% meta bullshit.

Unlike my previous round votes, which were just regular bullshit because I am not down with po-mo.

Dreavus

last vote is awesome because there's no Meta BS

Yeah, agreed. Although there is the possibility of some of the votes being split, allowing a third character to take the win (Mostly thinking Annie/Minette splitting their votes, but going by the top four, I apparently I know nothing about anything).

I am depressed that NONE of my original favs are in the finals. Agonizingly cut from round 3 --> 4 :(

ixix

As someone who only donated to get a PC version I am incredibly amused

I only donated because Ravidrath once told me a story about the production of Battle Realms that I thought was funny.

Not only have I never played Skullgirls, I have never even seen it being played.

Top Bottom