• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snacks/food you can't help but fucking DESTROY

Pizza

Doritos - original or ranch

Chili cheese Fritos

Blue Bell Ice Cream - homemade vanilla or cookies and cream

Drumsticks - the ice cream

Twix ice cream bars

Snickers ice cream bars

Mindlog

l3hB6YE.jpg

Called something different everywhere you go.
I have to finish all of them in one sitting regardless of how many you give me.

Love em.

TylerD

There isn't one particular snack that I can't stop myself from destroying a whole bag but these damn Snappers are close. It's always an extreme battle of self control.

I do buy the big bag every couple of months at Costco.

91AOKmS483L._SY550_.jpg

Milennia

its a hard choice if i had to pick one but the first thing that comes to mind is caramel popcorn

if i had to pick 2 the other would be hersheys cookies and cream bars

i swear i could down an entire industrial shipment of them

Natural crunchy peanut butter with the oil that sits on the top that I can mix in, with a container of cottage cheese on the side. Scoop of pb in my mouth, scoop of cottage cheese in my mouth: heaven.

I also really love a Dairy Queen Butterfinger Blizzard with a side of fries. Scoop of ice cream, french fry in my mouth: heavenly.

Pickles and flaming hot Cheetos: glorious.

statham

boiled peanuts, canjun style, I just cant stop. and kimchi, I have it so rarely, when I do have it, I eat half the jar. for real junk food, anything white chocolate, exp the kisses and kitkats.

Pringles. Especially when I see a new flavour like the sausage and bacon ones they did last Christmas. I can breathe in a whole tube quite easily.

Stasis

Prosciutto/Jamon

Many types of cheese like a Camembert or Caprice Des Dieux soft cheese on a slice of baguette/French bread or even just a bag of "squeaky" cheese we use in poutines. They sell the later in every store on the counter warm and fresh for the day. Love that stuff.

And those mixes of caramelized and cheddar style popcorn. Chicago mix is what it's sold as here.

Garlic grilled shrimp. Scallops. Ribeye.

Not a huge dessert or traditional snack person but sometimes I'll go nuts on specific chips like with salsa etc.

Grassy

Salt and Vinegar Chips

I fly through bags of that shit

I don't eat much junk food but I do get a big bag of Tyrrell's Sea Salt and Cider Vinegar chips every week. I always think to myself, "I'll just eat half the bag tonight and save the rest for tomorrow"...it never happens, the whole bag gets destroyed every time.

Ishan

I run thru
Hot fries
Wasabi soy wheat thins
And laughing cow cheese in speed run mode

Foods / Indian appetizers there are too many I'm greedy with but those are the easily available in America snacks I can think of .

Cheddar Chex Mix don't think I've ever had to store a half eaten bag. Every time I open one it's gone. But I'm pretty bad with snack food in general. I try to avoid buying it because I know I'll just eat it super quick and I'll be out some money and +a bunch of calories.

But if I get super high and the munchies hit I'll go to the 7/11 next store and demolish whatever I buy, the go to is that cheddar Chex mix.

Tortilla chips and any sort of haberno/ghost pepper salsa. Always eat the bag and finish the jar and wake up feeling like there's a hole in my stomach.

Top Bottom