• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

shira

0hTPM9T.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
copped on YS!

holy shit finally

going to bed... i feel sick, didnt sleep

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Fuck sake. Big fat L on SNS and SSense.

Had both carted and again paying then they magically get pulled from my cart. Done both in like 30 seconds.

Good luck to anyone going for the yeezys today, and congrats to any Ws 👊

I can't do all white shoes haha. They'd get too dirty too quickly and too often. 🙃

BumRush

Good luck to anyone going for the yeezys today, and congrats to any Ws 👊

I can't do all white shoes haha. They'd get too dirty too quickly and too often. 🙃

Yeah I'm already regretting getting all white UBs. I mean they're super comfy but I never want to wear them out of fear of contamination.

Got in. Couldn't cart. Got impatient and refreshed, right back into the queue. This was on my phone. The queue on my PC is the final stand for me.

haha, I was going to try to see if I can cop for people here but any time I try to get another pair, I would get booted

I want to trade for the Belugas as well. These are too white and too scary for me lol.

Guess what! I got in!

Waiting for confirmation. Checked out PP.

That's 2x for me.

And just got confirmation :D

Yo, I was able to add to cart again. I was messing around and tried. Size 10. PM me folks.

Yeah that happened to me as well but I only got a paypal charge and didn't get another one from adc with confirmation. If you got confirmation tho, you should be good.

Where do you usually go to trade for pairs? NT?

Yeah that happened to me as well but I only got a paypal charge and didn't get another one from adc with confirmation. If you got confirmation tho, you should be good.

Where do you usually go to trade for pairs? NT?

Hmm, I'm not going to submit then. I don't want any ghost charges. They take forever to fall off.

I live in ATL so I'm pretty sure I can go to one of the consignment shops here and see what I can get. I don't mind putting cash on top if I have to for belugas.

Top Bottom