• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

parasight

Anybody look at on-feet sneaker pics a little too much?

On my quest for a pair of Prestos, I've basically been looking at various on-feet videos and pics to determine the colourway I want. Currently undecided, it's between the Tuxedo/Oreo and all-black.

I have the Oreo ones and love em. Adds a little boldness to the shoe without any color.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
If the numbers for EU are accurate then the re-sell for these should be around the same as the other V2's that launched end of last year.

noooo how did i not see this ;~;

still havent got through :(

Keep at it.

My cop was easy once I got through. I didn't even have to do a capcha. No payment errors or anything.

I'll keep a splash page up for you tho.

If the numbers for EU are accurate then the re-sell for these should be around the same as the other V2's that launched end of last year.

Yeah I'm seeing 500~ right now. It'll bottom out to about 400~

shira

I got like 10 L's
burn.gif
dizzy.gif

I've been out of the house since 10. Which is right when adidas decided to drop the shoes in the US.

What a magnificent L to end my shoe game career on

I'll be back in the fall like Brett Favre on the Vikings

Purexed

Banned
WOOOO!!!

1 hour and 54 minutes after loading my tabs, one of them hit. The captcha kept saying it was sold out on the product page, but I kept trying to had and it finally carted and I checked out.

Off to the gym now!

three losses on the Suptempos

maybe I can trade my yeezys for these

I didn't have the money for them but I tried for a friend. Figured if it did go through , he could pay me back asap.

So now idk if I got the L because of no funds or sold out. It said they couldn't process my order. Idr if they just say you didn't get them lol.

Also just got shipping confirmation from one of my orders :)

Xion385

I took my first big fat L trying to score Yeezy. It was forever stuck on add to cart. :(

I guess I need to pay my dues first. I was trying to trade them for the Breds as a bday gift for myself. Congrats to everyone that scored one.

YuShtink

I took my first big fat L trying to score Yeezy. It was forever stuck on add to cart. :(

I guess I need to pay my dues first. I was trying to trade them for the Breds as a bday gift for myself. Congrats to everyone that scored one.

I paid my L dues on Oreos, Breds and Zebras. You'll get it eventually ;)

Xion385

I paid my L dues on Oreos, Breds and Zebras. You'll get it eventually ;)

I put bids on Black Gum and Winter Wools NMDs just so I can make myself feel better about getting something today. Hopefully they accept my bid on StockX. They would be my first of any kind of Adidas Boosts. I can't just justify paying $240+ for OG NMDs.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Anyone ever bought some Clae sneakers? How's the quality? I was thinking of getting these since I've been buying clothing in similar color:

They make some Stan Smith and Nike Blazer-like shoes, two of my favorite models.

To those that have scored on Yeezy's in the past, how long did it take from the order confirmed to the order shipped email?
It took a few days or some crazy nonsense. They arrived on the Thursday after I purchased I believe. Adidas/UPS fucked up the bred release though, so hopefully this one goes better.

Thanks for the replies! My order's still on "waiting to be packed" so I hope everything goes smoothly this time around
I got the order confirmed right away but the shipping is what took several days to the point where I was concerned it would get canceled. They had some issue with UPS picking up the shoes, but it eventually arrived. 🙃

The Rizza

I got the order confirmed right away but the shipping is what took several days to the point where I was concerned it would get canceled. They had some issue with UPS picking up the shoes, but it eventually arrived. 🙃

Yea that's what I'm worried about, the cancellation after days of just being "confirmed," but glad to hear you got yours eventually then

Xion385

I got a question. I got past the splash page, but I got stuck in the add to cart part. It just kept spinning after I added it to cart. Does it take a while to add to cart or does it do it instantly? I feel like my glitched out.

The Rizza

I got a question. I got past the splash page, but I got stuck in the add to cart part. It just kept spinning after I added it to cart. Does it take a while to add to cart or does it do it instantly? I feel like my glitched out.

I'm pretty sure they sold out? It sounds glitched. Mine was instantly in the cart

TheTurboFD

Got 3 pairs today, one for me, the gf, and my son that will be coming on Monday. He might not be able to wear them for a while though lol

Mine hung up a bit too but it eventually loaded about 20-30 seconds later.

Got 3 pairs today, one for me, the gf, and my son that will be coming on Monday. He might not be able to wear them for a while though lol

Saw you post on NT. Congrats btw. On the kid, not on the shoes. Everyone knows you always cop lol.

suplex

Yep regular price was $110.

They also had cyber monday 3s for $105 after discount but I already have those.

Thought about getting Chicago 31s for $88 but I'd rather have the black cats and royals.

Im not a snaekrhead.. never have been. i typically stick to wearing high top Air Force 1's or Air Max 95's But recently ive found my self looking to buy more, i purchased some Jordan Air 6 Gotta Shine's , which look amazing. And yesterday when the new Yeezys dropped i went into the online waiting room for like 5 mins and i was able to purchase a pair, since then i've felt this urge to just continue buying more sneakers that i think look nice or i would wear. Anyone got any recommendations for hidden treasures that aint to hard to cop ?

Im not a snaekrhead.. never have been. i typically stick to wearing high top Air Force 1's or Air Max 95's But recently ive found my self looking to buy more, i purchased some Jordan Air 6 Gotta Shine's , which look amazing. And yesterday when the new Yeezys dropped i went into the online waiting room for like 5 mins and i was able to purchase a pair, since then i've felt this urge to just continue buying more sneakers that i think look nice or i would wear. Anyone got any recommendations for hidden treasures that aint to hard to cop ?

Ain't hard to cop? Only thing I could really say are the designer shoes that so "high" priced that they don't sell out as fast. Everything else gets eaten up because of the resell market. There really isn't a "hard to cop" shoe that's readily available at the moment. The market is just too strong for them on the internet unless you live in an area where sneakerheads don't exist.

Xion385

This sentence makes me jealous and sad.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This sentence makes me jealous and sad.
Basically happened to me as well. Never done the sneaker thing, let alone limited releases. Woke up at 7:30AM to get ready for the queue to go live at 8AM earliest cop Yeezys, queue went live at 8:05ish, got in about 5 minutes later, checked out about 10 minutes later. Still surreal, but I also attribute it to them having the most stock they've ever had for this release.

Xion385

I felt sad about my L yesterday. Wanted those Yeezys as a bday gift to myself. I pulled the trigger on the other pairs I actually wanted. My first pair of each type. How did I do GAF?

image_f22f1ae4-b7cd-4c7a-b6aa-0f0531eedfcf_grande.jpeg

adidas-nmd-r1-primeknit-tri-color-december-2016-07.jpg

I got the UBs from ADC. They just restocked. I got the NMDs from StockX for $225.

YuShtink

I felt sad about my L yesterday. Wanted those Yeezys as a bday gift to myself. I pulled the trigger on the other pairs I actually wanted. My first pair of each type. How did I do GAF?

image_f22f1ae4-b7cd-4c7a-b6aa-0f0531eedfcf_grande.jpeg

adidas-nmd-r1-primeknit-tri-color-december-2016-07.jpg

I got the UBs from ADC. They just restocked. I got the NMDs from StockX for $225.

I have both the White and Black Tri-Color NMDs and love both dearly. Blacks are my fav but the whites are a good choice for spring/summer. I really like that UB colorway too, one of the best looking 3.0s I've seen. Props on both they are great pickups.

YuShtink

Some of the cooler stuff that isn't too hard to find for retail right now are the new Wings + Horns NMD collaboration that has a light grey Primeknit NMD R1 and a dark grey Leather NMD R2. Thought they'd be really hard to get but they seem to be hanging around with all the other heat dropping recently(I picked up the primeknit):

adidas-nmd-wings-horns-681x437.jpg

WingsHorns-adidas-NMD-R2-Green-01.png

Also Iniki Runners are popular right now. On the cheaper end of boost and some colorways are near impossible to find retail now (Pride of the 70s, London Exclusive), but the others (original Reds/Greys/Blues and the new Blacks/Solar Yellows are restocked pretty frequently but sell out quick:

ADIDAS-INIKI-RUNNER-11-565x372.jpg

ADIDAS-INIKI-RUNNER-BOOST-CORE-BLACK-5-700x468.jpg

adidas-iniki-runner-solar-yellow-1-565x372.jpg

Anything EQT 93/17 is very hot right now too. Lot of hype behind these and many people (myself included) think they are even more comfortable than Ultraboosts. The Milled Leather Black ones just dropped last week and are already nowhere to be found though. But my eyes are wide open for restocks. I have the initial White Mountaineering 93/17 EQT and they are top tier sneakers for sure. Maybe my absolute favorite pair I own at the moment.

New "Milled Leather" Blacks:

Adidas-EQT-Support-93-17-Milled-Leather-Black.png

The White Mountaineering pair:

White-Mountaineering-x-adidas-1.jpg

None of these (outside of maybe the 93/17s) will net you worthwhile resell profits though so don't buy them unless you plan on wearing.

Top Bottom