• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

OG Kush

I like a jogger for early morning StarBucks visits, but that's about it. Wouldn't wear them for date night.

Is Ironman real? No!

Don't think anyone would rock joggers to a date night, but if I'm chilling at home, running errands or just going to my mate's to hangout, then for sure I'm going to wear them. In the UK we call them tracksuits or "trackies" for short. May also be more accepted as trackies are bit part of UK "urban" (don't really like that word but not sure what else to use) culture.

shira

https://twitter.com/theyeezymafia/status/873971693609529344 said:
Yeezy Mafia‏

YEEZY ADILETTE
Possible release this fall
📷 @jazzyrae #MafiaSZN

DCD4nu6XUAEfzk0.jpg

kunk-rum.gif

ruxtpin

Banned
Got my PureBoost LTD and put a run/workout in them. Fantastic shoe for both. Reminded me of the Nike Free. Going to see how they handle interval training tomorrow, but I could see putting these into regular running rotation along with my NB Zante v3.

Fjordson

It would be funny if they have even Less stock than the first time.
Yeezy Mafia called the restock a while ago and said there would be way more pairs (similar numbers to the bred release).

But as with almost anything on twitter, take that with a grain of salt.

Might try for the Yeezy restock.

By try, I mean, get up that morning, try for about 20 minutes, take a few L's, then go back to sleep and think nothing of it.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Any of you guys located in south korea? im curious about the yeezy restock here too. the confirmed app doesn't have korea available but the Adidas site shows a dozen stores getting them.

If I want to buy Yeezys, don't wear adidas so don't know my size, and want to try something similar, what shoe could I try on that's readily available?

maybe inikis. they fit me about the same.

but entirely two different levels of comfort.

xHiryu

If I want to buy Yeezys, don't wear adidas so don't know my size, and want to try something similar, what shoe could I try on that's readily available?

i wear a 9.5 in everything but yeezy v2s id recommend a 10. so a half size from what your wearing. maybe nike huaraches since both are created made tight and are supposed to be sock-like.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The filling pieces sneaker that I have is one of the most uncomfortable sneakers I have. I mean it's alright when worn but something about the soles suck for long term walking.

They do have different soles though so maybe it's just this piece but yeah.... not rushing out to buy my next FP.

Reckoner

These new Air Max 1 Jewel are hot stuff. And the Vapormax triple black also releasing next week. Flyknit Trainers also coming soon.

Nike is hard at work

Yep I used a 15% code. Saved the 20% for something more expensive down the line.

I like em better too, however I couldn't pass up the white pair for $100, and I'm waiting on that discount for the black pair.

Now I have a different problem...the DMP Finals Pack is still available...

ooh, Adidas recently released its own version of the GAT.

Now to get these or pay 5x the price for the Maison Margielas.

edit: Fuuuuuck I might actually need to get the black gats. I'm missing black sneaks anyway which is kinda weird.

Oooh... Might have to cop the white ones... Still want the Margielas in navy tho.

see5harp

Guess I'll go for the zebras. I still have a pair of deadstock breds that I'll probably never even wear. I don't know why I keep buying shoes.

as of yesterday, adidas.com had the navy inikis as "coming soon" with a release date 2 days from now, but the listing seems to have disappeared? Anyone know why? Some other colorways are still coming in 2 days but I'm bummed because I missed out on the navy ones this past March.

Oxn

Adidas.com is having a 30% off site wide sale, exclusions apply to ultraboost and pureboost ltd.

Considering the pureboost. Should i get this for $119?

CG2986_04_standard.jpg

suplex

I got the reserve for the alternate motorsport 4s but I cant bring myself to spend $160 on them when I just got the regular pair for $100.

Top Bottom