• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

acohrs

always liked the jordan 2's design, despite never owing a pair. Might wait to see if that converse x jordan 2 pack goes on discount somewhere

ruxtpin

Banned
Snagged a pair of the all gray UBs. Will be my first pair of UBs. Was waffling on those or getting the New Balance 997 camo colorway that JCrew just released.

suplex

I'm glad they are continuing to draw inspiration from the older models, the 31 was the first Jordan I've really liked since probably the 10.

I don't like the 32 as much, but I don't like the 2 nearly as much as the 1 either. I do think if they made a pair exactly like the bred high but with royal instead, would be flames and I would cop on discount haha.

I can't wait to see what they do with the 33-36, especially the 33 next year.

shira

The Air Jordan 32s were officially unveiled yesterday, y'all.

"Rosso Corsa"

"Bred"

Low "Bred"

The Rosso Corsas will be released on September 23rd and the two Breds will be released on "MJ Day", October 18th. Thoughts? I'm not too sold on the design: I can definitely see the influence of the 2s in these and I'm not a big fan of 2s lol...

Out of them all, I do prefer the Rosso Corsas. I wish the Low Breds were high and the normal Breds to have red bottoms, not icy ones.

I'll probably feel differently when seeing people wear them.
Hightops, no daijobu

I like my lows complete minimal. Ah well

Kanye Flyknits came in 👌👌👌👌👌

Really like this shoe.
0004f2dd50eb200e3a07363834bef6a282720d51e1e8e195af8ddda533257aa8.gif

So glad the hype beasts are eating up to the triple greys. It's one of the ugliest colour ways I've ever seen in person.

However maroon uncaged? Shit looks sexy af. Too bad that toe stripe has to ruin the look.

shira

So glad the hype beasts are eating up to the triple greys. It's one of the ugliest colour ways I've ever seen in person.

However maroon uncaged? Shit looks sexy af. Too bad that toe stripe has to ruin the look.
Triple Red, Triple Black, Triple White, Triple Grey

What's next?

Oxn

Yup.

I stated it a page or two ago, the triple grey looks great in the stock photo, then i see the on feet, and real life pictures and it was hideous.

I wouldnt mind if it was different shades of grey, but its different tones of grey. Trace grey upper, bliuish tinted grey cages, and some sort of metalicish dark grey boost.

Ugly. And grey is one of my favorite colors. Saved me 200 plus tax.

Oxn

Lol they sent me the registration email for the off-white event 30 minutes ago while i was on my lunch break. Figure i can make it back to the office and register on my computer.

Nope, all filled up.

The Air Jordan 32s were officially unveiled yesterday, y'all.

"Rosso Corsa"

"Bred"

Low "Bred"

The Rosso Corsas will be released on September 23rd and the two Breds will be released on "MJ Day", October 18th. Thoughts? I'm not too sold on the design: I can definitely see the influence of the 2s in these and I'm not a big fan of 2s lol...

Out of them all, I do prefer the Rosso Corsas. I wish the Low Breds were high and the normal Breds to have red bottoms, not icy ones.

I'll probably feel differently when seeing people wear them.

Breds are okay,gonna pass on all these tho. Went wild with the 31's,copped 8 pairs half highs half lows.

YuShtink

White/Blue/Black 93/17 was an easy cop on Sneakersnstuff. Doesn't seem to be much hype for this colorway but I think it looks clean.

BZ0592_01_standard.jpg

Oxn

White/Blue/Black 93/17 was an easy cop on Sneakersnstuff. Doesn't seem to be much hype for this colorway but I think it looks clean.

BZ0592_01_standard.jpg

This and the Black/white pair that dropped last week i think are no bueno. they cheaped out and the latter pair got an ugly design. Like how do you mess up black and white?

The only good looking pair, is the milled leather black (trying to cop a pair on resale), Overkill version, Bait version, and the upcoming Cream and Triple black.

Triple multicolour. See the rainbow. Taste the rainbow. Walk the rainbow. :^)

Wow, the genius. Going to go buy Addidas stocks.

I really wish Nike would mass produce their runners e.g. Air Max 1 OGs, Air Max 97 OGs and Flyknit Trainer. Seems like they're back to their old shenanigans while mass producing Jordans.

Wow, the genius. Going to go buy Addidas stocks.

I really wish Nike would mass produce their runners e.g. Air Max 1 OGs, Air Max 97 OGs and Flyknit Trainer. Seems like they're back to their old shenanigans while mass producing Jordans.

That's something I wish Adidas would do too. Their Ultra Boost stock is ridiculously hard to find in Canada, and there's clearly demand for those shoes. In comparison to Nike, I've had an easier time seeing their shoes in-person. With Adidas, I have to pray to RNGesus that I came in on a day where restocks happened.

It's says a lot when I can get a multicolour/triple black Flyknit Trainer and Mariah, but have to resort to resale if I wanted a multicolour/triple black Ultra Boost.

Yea it looks good. I just dont want epople thinking im wearing fake yeezys

Yeezystans are easy targets though. You could get at how Kanye is a hypocrite (says he wants clothing to be accessible, yet has expensive and understocked products), how Graduation was his peak, etc.

Oxn

Nobody really cares that much lol.

Yea i know, but its near impossible to tell anyways. There is a difference between imiation Yeezy, and fake yeezys. I rather be accused of wearing fakes than imitations.

Lul scared of being called out?

Im proud enough to say yes, lol.

Edit: Just ordered my first pair of presto's ever. Lets see what all the ubub is about. I always wanted an all black sneaker.

If you're in high school, then yeah, you should probably avoid wearing imitations. But after that? Who cares!?

I think that really only applies to girls tho. They can wear anything.

Also, people seem to like the LED yeezys at music festivals but that's basically a judge free zone haha.

shira

If you're in high school, then yeah, you should probably avoid wearing imitations. But after that? Who cares!?

I think that really only applies to girls tho. They can wear anything.

Also, people seem to like the LED yeezys at music festivals but that's basically a judge free zone haha.
My thinking is that the skecherz are legit shoes compared to replicas/LED yzy and would last like a year of everyday use and replicas would fall apart in like a week of regular use?

causan

So I am not really into shoes or sneakers, I usually just wear classic Vans or Chucks, but a couple of years ago I was reading either this thread or the mens fashion thread and saw all the talk about the Nike Killshot 2 J Crew shoes and how they are a great go with anything pair of shoes. At the time I looked into buying a pair but they were out of stock everywhere so I kinda left it at that.

Flash forward to yesterday and I am looking to buy some new shoes and I see that the Killshot 2 went for back on sale in February but just my luck they are all out of stock, again. EXCEPT, at this site called stockx.com which is some type of shoe bidding site. I see I can put in a bid on them for $120 dollars which is $30 over retail. I'm not sure what came over me but I put in the bid and now with shipping I will be getting these shoes at about $140.

Now I am having major buyers remorse because I paid over double what I usually pay for shoes and I don't know if I'll ever wear them because of how much money I spent on them and stockx does not do any returns.

Oxn

So I am not really into shoes or sneakers, I usually just wear classic Vans or Chucks, but a couple of years ago I was reading either this thread or the mens fashion thread and saw all the talk about the Nike Killshot 2 J Crew shoes and how they are a great go with anything pair of shoes. At the time I looked into buying a pair but they were out of stock everywhere so I kinda left it at that.

Flash forward to yesterday and I am looking to buy some new shoes and I see that the Killshot 2 went for back on sale in February but just my luck they are all out of stock, again. EXCEPT, at this site called stockx.com which is some type of shoe bidding site. I see I can put in a bid on them for $120 dollars which is $30 over retail. I'm not sure what came over me but I put in the bid and now with shipping I will be getting these shoes at about $140.

Now I am having major buyers remorse because I paid over double what I usually pay for shoes and I don't know if I'll ever wear them because of how much money I spent on them and stockx does not do any returns.

I dont think their is much you can do sadly. Next time be sure though.

Buyer's remorse? Spent more than you wanted to? Not sure you want to wear them ever because of the money you put in?

Welcome to the sneaker game.

Just wear them out for "nicer" occasions. Not sure if you'll ever fully get into sneakers, but everyone has their gateway pair, these might be that pair for you. Just enjoy them.

uhnomoli

Neo Member
So everything from last week has made it in. Holy shit the BAIT Futures. Easily the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever worn. The boost, the full PK upper, and the cage. The 3M pattern is more subtle than it looked in pictures too. Also, I dug the 93/16s in hand. I'll probably keep them.

I think they're both dropping again this Saturday if anyone missed and wanted them.

Top Bottom