• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

The vapormax went from cool and cutting edge to dadcore quick.

nike-vapormax-sample-black-2.png

lol

Acrylic7

Clean. I dont wear pink at all but these just look great.

Nike SB Dunk Low Pro IW
Release Date: September 7th, 2017
$90

nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-ishod-wair-grey-pink-1.jpg

Which single model do you all have the most colourways of in your collection?

Clean. I dont wear pink at all but these just look great.

Nike SB Dunk Low Pro IW
Release Date: September 7th, 2017
$90

[MG]https://newsneakernews-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-ishod-wair-grey-pink-1.jpg[/IMG]

omg. I didn't need to see this. SB Dunks are already a very high percentage of my collection.

Yall going after those laceless UBs?

nsr.gif

Was debating it, but ultimately ended up not going after the black one. The Grey/Green looks especially bad.

Just ugly

A good colorway can make it look decent at best

Dunno why this exist when the uncaged is here and looks much better.

Also wtf at it costing 200

Agreed, though they need to stop that toe stripe shit. It clashes with the rest of the look.

acohrs

laceless and mir atr look like they were both designed by some body that just discovered tongues on sneakers and threw them on everything

Ashhong

So I am not really into shoes or sneakers, I usually just wear classic Vans or Chucks, but a couple of years ago I was reading either this thread or the mens fashion thread and saw all the talk about the Nike Killshot 2 J Crew shoes and how they are a great go with anything pair of shoes. At the time I looked into buying a pair but they were out of stock everywhere so I kinda left it at that.

Flash forward to yesterday and I am looking to buy some new shoes and I see that the Killshot 2 went for back on sale in February but just my luck they are all out of stock, again. EXCEPT, at this site called stockx.com which is some type of shoe bidding site. I see I can put in a bid on them for $120 dollars which is $30 over retail. I'm not sure what came over me but I put in the bid and now with shipping I will be getting these shoes at about $140.

Now I am having major buyers remorse because I paid over double what I usually pay for shoes and I don't know if I'll ever wear them because of how much money I spent on them and stockx does not do any returns.

You may be able to sell it at around the same price. I was on Reddit trying to sell my used pair because they're too big and I saw posts selling it at around 150$. Don't know if they actually sold at that price though, cause it seems high.

Yeezy Mafia‏Verified account @theyeezymafia 16m16 minutes ago
More
NMD HUMAN RACE TR @COMPLEXCON EXCLUSIVE (More details to follow)
Core Black / Reflective Silver
Extremely Limited #MafiaSZN

None of us are getting this shoe for retail prices so don't even worry lmao.

Just get ready for the resale to kill your wallets

Oxn

Boost has really ruined me. People say the presto is comfortable, but the soles feels like a brick.

I will be returning asap

908019_001

see5harp

I don't even like NERD enough for that to be an auto cop. They never released a solid album. Their best work was always in the production booth as The Neptunes. I think the only song I liked was the DFA remix for that ass is a spaceship song.

Am I buggin or the AJ32 Red October's are actually fuego?

Code:
[IMG]https://sneakerbardetroit.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/air-jordan-32-red-suede-rosso-corsa-AA1253-601-1.jpg[/IMG]

Code:
[IMG]https://sneakerbardetroit.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/air-jordan-32-red-suede-rosso-corsa-AA1253-601-2.jpg[/IMG]

Ashhong

I use to hate the look of bulky sneakers, but i am starting to come around to this.

I like the toe strip on the uncaged.

Really though the more i wear this sneaker the more i love it. It may be my favorite of all time. Sadly its not hyped like the Caged version. I really feel its the better of the 2.

I really liked the look of the multicolor uncaged I had. Super subtle colors. Sadly I could not get into that tight sock feel. I like room in my shoes and those were so snug.

I think the caged versions look hideous, personally.

Oxn

I really liked the look of the multicolor uncaged I had. Super subtle colors. Sadly I could not get into that tight sock feel. I like room in my shoes and those were so snug.

I think the caged versions look hideous, personally.

I remember you liking the R1s. How you like them now?

I think the EQT Boost Ultra PK may be good. it seems right in between the NMDs and Uncaged in terms of fit. I might try and get one. This being what im talking about

Edit: Just ordered this, since it was on sale at NDC. Been eyeing a while. Never got into the AF1s because of the bulk and weight, and i heard the flyknit version fixed both issues.

Just noticed im a sucker for this colorway. I got a pair of high top converse in this color too.

uhnomoli

Neo Member
Sadly its not hyped like the Caged version. I really feel its the better of the 2.

I know I share a super unpopular opinion, but I can't stand how UBs look. The plastic cage looks so cheap and the rest of the upper is just so boring. It's like they just slapped a sole on a sock. I think the EQTs are way more interesting and in some cases more comfortable (93/17s).

Oxn

I know I share a super unpopular opinion, but I can't stand how UBs look. The plastic cage looks so cheap and the rest of the upper is just so boring. It's like they just slapped a sole on a sock. I think the EQTs are way more interesting and in some cases more comfortable (93/17s).

Yea man for real. I feel like the original have no structure. The "structure" is outside of the upper, so the PK upper is collapsing onto itself, and you got this cage right there, holding nothing up.

shira

I tried the laceless and i really like them. They are way cleaner in person they just need a hot c/w.

Uncaged is for animals.

Oxn

So the Bait collection is dropping on SNS in 1 hour. Should i cop????

Hmmmmm. Will they charge me VAT to the USA?

uhnomoli

Neo Member
So the Bait collection is dropping on SNS in 1 hour. Should i cop????

Hmmmmm. Will they charge me VAT to the USA?

So everything from last week has made it in. Holy shit the BAIT Futures. Easily the most comfortable pair of shoes I've ever worn. The boost, the full PK upper, and the cage. The 3M pattern is more subtle than it looked in pictures too. Also, I dug the 93/16s in hand. I'll probably keep them.

I think they're both dropping again this Saturday if anyone missed and wanted them.

I've ordered from SNS twice and haven't been charged VAT, but don't quote me on it.

Oxn

I've ordered from SNS twice and haven't been charged VAT, but don't quote me on it.

Well fuck me. Im there waiting on the countdown, hitting refreshing and everything, and trying my best.

Everything in my size and around my size sold out in literally under 30 seconds after launching.

Oh well, i guess back to the resell market for the Milled Leather version or wait for Triple black on Black Friday.

Edit:

Fire. Its Mahogany.

Oxn

They're getting a wider release to consortium shops tomorrow if you really want 'em. They just dropped on SNS because it was midnight in Sweden.

https://4-14.org/adidas-consortium-boutiques-list/

Yea ill give those a shot. I aint waiting on a physical line though. Hopefully it’ll stay up for a few hours cause i gotta go to the mall to return some sneakers.

Oh i have a question for 93/17 owners. Are the outsoles on them more durable than the ultraboost outsole? Ive had my ultraboost for just over a month not wearing it everyday and i see the toe area thinning out already.

I like the toe stripe :(

Blame my taste for clean knitted shoes via Flyknits (specifically the Racers and Mariahs).

Would've preferred the stripes to be the classic stripes on the lateral/medial sides, or on the heel of the shoe. The toe stripe reminds me too much of Predators/football boots:

Though I will say, part of me feels like I should've copped this while I had the chance on Friday. Sizes are probably gone by now:

acohrs

Air max 97 ultra are nice in person, but not as nice as vapormaxs on feet. Anybody try for the skeptas?

Also, asked this on NT but curious to hear the opinions here too. Tried on a pair of the team red vapormaxs today in a size down from my regular size and the size I have my triple black vapormaxs in at the advice of the sales assistant. Think I preferred them a size down. Anybody else think the same for VMs?

dmshaposv

UB laceless is such an ugly ass shoe.

Can't believe someone at adi had an idea to butcher a good silhouette and ask for MORE money lmao.

Top Bottom