• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

shira

Wow random Betrue Vapormax sale when I wasn't looking
bawl.gif

Oxn

Keep going...

I've been strongly considering the dark burgundy uncaged. That colour just looks amazing, but then it's like how do I dress it?

And then I see the UB 4.0s:

I think I'ma just wait for December or whenever this drops.

I like the burgundy color, but i just dont like that the heel cup is black instead of burgundy also.

shira

Noooooooo my reserved pair from the SNS fiasco is going to be a McDouble wrapper??? FML

Edit: so YM is saying something else is taking its place in October.

Please be something I'd like to wear lol.

750 refresh would be nice, but it's probably gonna be like 700's

Now delayed to December apparently

DJNrtZJWsAAM_0R.jpg

McDeezys are next on deck now!

On one hand, I'm happy because I can breathe from the October/November onslaught but on the other hand... we know everyone be going for Greylugas if they manage to hold out on McDeezys.

I hated on Supremes in the last page, but lets just say i dont hate these.

supreme-nike-sb-air-force-2-low-nike-com-release-info.jpg

They sold out anyways so if you want, have fun with the resellers.

I liked the orange pair, but skipped out on trying to cop anyways.

Ashhong

Keep going...

I've been strongly considering the dark burgundy uncaged. That colour just looks amazing, but then it's like how do I dress it?

And then I see the UB 4.0s:

I think I'ma just wait for December or whenever this drops.

Damn, can't decide whether or not I like these.

Anyone know the drop time for the black/grey UB3?

Oxn

On one hand, I'm happy because I can breathe from the October/November onslaught but on the other hand... we know everyone be going for Greylugas if they manage to hold out on McDeezys.

They sold out anyways so if you want, have fun with the resellers.

I liked the orange pair, but skipped out on trying to cop anyways.

Not that i was gonna buy it anyways, but its getting a re release on NDC

Not that i was gonna buy it anyways, but its getting a re release on NDC

Small condolences for those who actually wanted to cop from Supreme at least. I'm glad Nike is doing this since it is a bit more fair than battling bots on Supreme come Thursdays lol.

That said, may still go for the orange pair. Love my Orange Box SB Dunks.

Oxn

Small condolences for those who actually wanted to cop from Supreme at least. I'm glad Nike is doing this since it is a bit more fair than battling bots on Supreme come Thursdays lol.

That said, may still go for the orange pair. Love my Orange Box SB Dunks.

I like brown, and the yellow caught my eye. Was thinking between that yellow or this yellow.

adidas-iniki-boost-goldenrod-BY9733-2.jpg

Highly tempted with this resale for multicolor 3.0s.

Likely won't pull the trigger considering 4.0s are coming up soon.

Damn, can't decide whether or not I like these.

Anyone know the drop time for the black/grey UB3?

There's no date I can find. There was one source that said September 15th but I think that's BS.

So far it just says Fall 2017, but damn they are hot.

Oxn

Highly tempted with this resale for multicolor 3.0s.

Likely won't pull the trigger considering 4.0s are coming up soon.

There's no date I can find. There was one source that said September 15th but I think that's BS.

So far it just says Fall 2017, but damn they are hot.

You act like 4.0s are better than 3.0s.

They're not.

Well the rumors are that the Greluga stock numbers will be extraordinarily high for Yeezys maybe even higher than the Cream V2s.

So if they're pushing the date back just so they can make more shoes I'm all for it

Well the rumors are that the Greluga stock numbers will be extraordinarily high for Yeezys maybe even higher than the Cream V2s.

So if they're pushing the date back just so they can make more shoes I'm all for it

I saw that too. 200k potentially. That'll be awesome. Everyone "should" be able to cop.

dmshaposv

I got the flyknit AJ1s.

I love flyknit, and the OG design of AJ1 (but think they are very outdated comfort wise) so this was an ideal cop!

Sounds promising and if that's the main reason for the date being pushed back, I'm all for if!

shira

It's supposed to be double and then the mcdeezy's are smallest ever
charm_facepalm.gif

Flyknits sold out? Hmm I'm positive I can probably walk into a store and get them. Eh, bred cw always sell well.

Couldn't get these on release because the site kept crashing.
Finally found them on eBay and couldn't resist.

They make fakes of these. Be careful.

Stopped at the Adidas Outlet and saw that they're selling both colorways of the BW Army. As much as I want to get a pair of the whites, I figure I should finally just cop a pair of GATs instead.

Top Bottom