• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Did the zeebras inflate the price of other yeezys? Looks like the asking price for my oreos went up in the last week.

you aren't kidding, the oreos in 13 went up to around 650 when there were around 450 last week

only other ones I want are the Beluga but I can't spend that kind of guap

not now anyway lol

ROGERS20 for 20% off Adidas US. Not what it's limited to but it worked on some no show socks as of earlier today. Needed a spring refresh.

Edit: I think it's site wide.

Fjordson

No they shipped mine but im getting them wednesday, meanwhile im getting my Zebras from ADC CA tomorrow. Literally 1 business day
Ah okay. Still, that's crazy slow.

I had heard YS was slow before but had never experienced it firsthand. Paid $20 shipping and it took over a week and a half lol.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
No they shipped mine but im getting them wednesday, meanwhile im getting my Zebras from ADC CA tomorrow. Literally 1 business day

Same here, I didnt even hear anything from them until I sent them a few emails asking whats going on and then by magic the Breds are dispatched later that day. Mine are like 40 minutes away now but also says Wednesday delivery. My NMDs arrived less than 48 hours during a weekend lol.

kasane

Ah okay. Still, that's crazy slow.

I had heard YS was slow before but had never experienced it firsthand. Paid $20 shipping and it took over a week and a half lol.

yeah and i paid $50 fucking dollars for shipping and likely some duties
cBj1LTf.png

Reckoner

New Racers that I picked up at the Nike Outlet today:

Triple Black Racers for under $100? Yep!

Great pick!

I fell in love with the Racers with my purchase of the Little Red last week. I hear a lot of people saying they don't compare to UBs comfort wise, but my take is that they are on par, just in a different sense. They are very light; have the right amount of cushioning that translates into more support to the feet and are a lot more breathable.

I can see people with very wide feet not having a great experience with them though. I have my feet on the wider side and I had to go half size up and still can't lace them tight like you see on most on feet photos, but they still feel good.

kasane

Is $400 alot for an early pair of royal 1??? How much would these be resell, i want a guaranteed pair cause o feel like i aint copping shit from nike and MJ

Just went ahead and paid 450 for a pair of 2001 Royals DS, I dont like the dull royal color and tumble leather on the new pair, but I'll be trying to get em for retail.

bPod

I love the grey but the camo cw is too over the top IMO.

You already have the straps and so much going on at the top of the shoe that the pattern feels like overkill.

Some cats can pull that off tho

yeah the desert camo is over the top. wish i could've copped the olive c/w though

Fjordson

While y'all take Ls on those TBs Imma be copping these

C5xVpQUWgAA8cZu
I think I'm with you.

They've been kinda under the radar? Unless I'm just missing it, but I don't see people talking about them.

Was worried they were mesh or something because of the ankle collar, but it looks they're mostly primeknit. And the listing on adidas.com says PK.

edit: and it looks like I'm skipping the white mountaineering EQT because they top out at size 13....fucking b u l l s h i t

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So these Triple Black Ultra Boost 3.0. They releasing only in the US on Adidas.com? Getting no page results on the UK site. Need to do some resales incase I also get taxed on the 350s. Paying double for a shoe due to tax and postage is depressing.

bruh im still in disbelief holy fucking shit

$350 + 157

AND IT TOOK FUCKIGN ONE WEEK TO SHIP. Thats resell price on facebook group. WTF KAnye

That blows dude, for that you could've just bought resale. Going for like $520 on StockX. Atleast you got the Zebs.

kasane

So these Triple Black Ultra Boost 3.0. They releasing only in the US on Adidas.com? Getting no page results on the UK site. Need to do some resales incase I also get taxed on the 350s. Paying double for a shoe due to tax and postage is depressing.

That blows dude, for that you could've just bought resale. Going for like $520 on StockX. Atleast you got the Zebs.

and my zebras are literally in my hands RN meanwhile breds are MIA
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png
cBj1LTf.png

i got two hours of sleep before the email notifaction and when i saw the price i was deadass awake like ive been drinking espresso nonostop

Not sure about an EU drop but I would assume there'd be one, right? Or maybe not haha. Adidas keeps everyone guessing.

Fjordson

no ty

gimmie these

only 50 pairs lmao
Hold on I almost missed this post. 50? Fifty total?? What the hell...

Been looking forward to these for a while and not only will they not make my size, but there's only 50. Um...wat?

Is designing and manufacturing a sneaker for release really worth it when you only put out 50 fucking pairs?

Hold on I almost missed this post. 50? Fifty total?? What the hell..

Been looking forward to these for a while and not only will they not make my size, but there's only 50. Um...wat? Is a manufacturing a sneaker release really worth the time for 50 fucking pairs?

you copped an L before you even knew you had it :(

Hold on I almost missed this post. 50? Fifty total?? What the hell...

Been looking forward to these for a while and not only will they not make my size, but there's only 50. Um...wat?

Is designing and manufacturing a sneaker for release really worth it when you only put out 50 fucking pairs?

To be fair, this is what is being floated around on the twittersphere. Someone posted up a pic of the upcoming stock numbers and it was a total of 50.

Let's hope it is a lot more than that haha.

Top Bottom