• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic announced for 9/29, $80, 21 games, has Star Fox 2 [more units than NESC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Nintendo put up preorders in all territories on the same day people would feel the need to order internationally.

I will cancel all other preorders when I know that one is coming my was 100% and doesn't run the risk of being cancelled.

Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Yeah I've got four pre-orders now and I don't fully trust any of them. Experience. I'll release three of them when I feel comfortable with one.

Kadin

I don't think I've posted so often in a thread before, but I can't help it since I'm having fun with you people. It's especially fun at the top of every hour :)
Yeah I can't remember the last time I was here and seriously spent the entire time in just one thread. It's been a nice community even with occasional chaos. :)

Algebrah

hi guys

what's going on in here?

giphy.gif

CLEEK

Sometimes living in a small country is a bonus: I'll have to compete with far less people.

With Nintendo in Australia it's a doubled edged sword. They have undershipped so much stuff over the years, from hardware to games.

But saying this, I preordered an Aussie one last night, about 9-10 hours after preorders went live. Checked this morning and they're still taking preorders.

joms5

Yeah I can't remember the last time I was here and seriously spent the entire time in just one thread. It's been a nice community even with occasional chaos. :)

I was going to say the same thing. We all seem to be in this together. It's nice bonding time.

It sure is going to get nasty in here when they're live though. :(

SeanR1221

So, GAF, what's the consensus? 6pm EST? Knowing my luck, I don't wanna stop refreshing and then be the one time where it actually goes up..

It's just speculation based on nothing.

I'm not even expecting pre orders at this point. I'll make a calendar adjustment from work on the 29th and go line up

Toki767

No one wants to believe it, but I think everyone should really come to accept that there may not even be preorders at all in the US.

KayMote

Despite already having an preorder I can't get out of this thread. Rooting for you American people out there is somewhat exciting! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom