• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any word on when SNSD are going to resume Japanese activities? I imagine they will be invited to perform at Kōhaku Uta Gassen at the end of the year. Jpop acts release stuff at a faster rate than even Kpop so I would have thought they would have a single at least announced as it's been like 5 months since their album release.

Salazar

fly high ~ayunite~ said:
Any word on when SNSD are going to resume Japanese activities?

Don't think so. I find it pretty hilarious that Roly Poly is the b-side to YaYaYa for Japan.

rHKLu.gif

Amazinger is close to track of the year. Why LOEN got to sabotage ?

Chesskid1

Banned
anyone got a link to full performance of this?

tumblr_lohg21IaQs1qb0b9ro1_500.gif

dear lord. that damn tumbler :p can't really top hyuna when she's tan and performing. really. the bubble pop performances are pretty much my favorite.

man i really like that brown eyed girls song, jea is so damn good in it. i think they would be an awesome group to have a drink with. there'd probably be like 1000000 sexual advances from narsha if you were young and good looking lololol

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
HERE WE GO

I like when Sunny is front and center for this song. The dance she does :p

wow another song? unexpected.

Salazar

Niks said:

Well, it's cool to begin with that an underappreciated member of an underappreciated group gets a chance to do what she's good at on a track someone has put effort into.

And it's just awesome.

YWCDv.gif

se6TI.gif

Edit: Fuck yeah, OC.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Salazar said:
Well, it's cool to begin with that an underappreciated member of an underappreciated group gets a chance to do what she's good at on a track someone has put effort into.

And it's just awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/YWCDv.gif[IMG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/se6TI.gif[IMG]

Music Core some time tonight ?[/QUOTE]

foo it's on

[url]www.justin.tv/d2026727[/url]

wow i didnt expect them to sing this song =\ i thought it would have been the boys + another song. ohok maybe not lol, 3 songs. is SM chummy with MC so they get 3 songs?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Speaking of the album.. I listened to "TRICK" today.. holy shit, might be my favorite song on the album.

Swag

orangecaramel said:
Speaking of the album.. I listened to "TRICK" today.. holy shit, might be my favorite song on the album.
Yes Yes Yes!

As much as I dislike the ballad SNSD songs, totally worth watching for the Taeyoon close ups.

Salazar

MuCore "The Boys"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls5Mxmsts4I&feature=player_embedded

Wikipedia:

The first similar music program that aired on MBC was Show Network (쇼 네트워크) in 1989, which at the time was the first music program to feature charts. It was replaced in 1991 by Everyone's Popular Songs (여러분의 인기가요), which was replaced by Choice Best Popular Songs (결정 최고 인기가요) in 1993, which was replaced by Popular Songs Best 50 (인기가요 베스트 50), which was then replaced by Live Young Times (생방송 젊은 그대) in 1998. That program was quickly replaced by the familiar Music Camp (음악캠프), which aired from April 25, 1998 to January 23, 1999, and was replaced by a short-lived Family Camp (가족캠프), but was revived on May 8, 1999 as Live Music Camp (생방송 음악캠프) which aired until July 30, 2005 and was cancelled due to a broadcast accident of revealing genitalia.

ah

During the July 30 episode of live music show "Music Camp", two members of punk band Couch pulled down their pants during the performance of a fellow music group.

Sounds like this was pretty epic for Korean tv.

Around 4:15 pm, a five-member punk rock band, “RUX,” was performing on stage with another band in one of the program’s segments named “Is this song good?” Suddenly, two members of the other band, identified only by their surnames Oh (20) and Shin (27), dropped their pants and danced.

Wearing heavy makeup on their faces, they jumped to the front part of the stage during the interlude, lowered their pants, and exposed their private parts. After four to five seconds, the camera showed the audience, but it was too late.

Alta1r

Dice said:
no way, yoona is waaaay better looking than yuri

Amen brotha!

Huijang Sal said:
Taeng morph.

taeng22m8wt.gif

I'm not gonna lie, I was completely distracted by Sica on the side in that outfit to even notice the morph until I watched it a second and third time. Even now, Sica...hot damn!

Dice said:
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/snsds...nt-female-idol

lol

Lol. Yoong rocks my world and all, but this is too much.

Alta1r

Huijang Sal said:

Sunny who?

Huijang Sal said:

You're killin me Huijang Sal.

Niks said:
Huijang Sal said:
Amazinger is close to track of the year.
Really? huh... guess im not too into 90s rap/hiphop

Lol. Track of the year is a bit too much. I mean, it is Zinger. Or whatever her name is. And Secret. More like being the smartest kid with a mental handicap. You get sympathy and pity points. But nowhere in the same league as the big kids.

Huijang Sal said:
Give her a poll and she will smash it. It barely matters what it is about.

The Yoong is unstoppable.

Ranvier

And then there was one...

What the hell is going on. This seems to be some sort of giant conspiracy against us.
ALTA1R

Just because Hyo
and Sica surprisingly, Hot Damn
is getting hotter and hotter while Yoona has remained stagnant these past 3 years.

Yuri has stayed the same too, but having already reached the pinnacle of beauty and sexiness she can't go any higher.

Anyone know what Filler did?

Edit: Hyoyeon is looking fantastic in those vogue pictures.

Biscuits

It's Bad from tablo's new album is pretty pop-y and good. Has a little It's You (from SJ) vibe, with some whispery female vocals mixed in.

Ranvier

Biscuits said:
It's Bad from tablo's new album is pretty pop-y and good. Has a little It's You (from SJ) vibe, with some whispery female vocals mixed in.

I need to listen to this, is it on youtube yet? This his solo album right, not the other 2 guys from Epik High? I always liked Mitra's rapping more then his but it seems Tablo is the brains behind all their music.

I've been on a big Epik High stretch lately. I'm currently addicted to One and as always, Fan.

Biscuits

Ranvier said:
I need to listen to this, is it on youtube yet? This his solo album right, not the other 2 guys from Epik High? I always liked Mitra's rapping more then his but it seems Tablo is the brains behind all their music.

I've been on a big Epik High stretch lately. I'm currently addicted to One and as always, Fan.
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/tablo-releases-part-1-of-fevers-end-album

Not that great quality, but they've compiled the entire (half) album together on one page.

FMwJi.jpg

Surprisingly Taengoo is the least hilarious in this photo.

Ranvier

Salazar said:
Yeah, search Tablo fever's end, and tracks will come up. "Home" is amazing.

The verses didn't really jive with me, they were almost like spoken word as opposed to a song. But then I heard LeeSora's vocalizing. Jesus, that was pretty damn amazing. So soothing and wouldn't be out of place during some epic battle. They need to use the chorus somehow during the The Battle of Blackwater Bay episode when the second season of Game of Thrones starts.

Edit: The whole thing is starting to grow on me now. 3 replays so far... You guys have any other recommendations from the first part of the album?

Salazar

Ranvier said:
You guys have any other recommendations from the first part of the album?

Only five tracks and I think they're mostly pretty great. "The Tide" hasn't really stuck, but that's about it.

0HOPi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom