• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

CaptYamato said:
Lol jk he posted a pic from this thread in the NFL thread.

I can see how that pic wasn't going to make him friends.

*Deletes pic from own post.

Conceptor said:
Better watch this Secret perf. before it gets caught too lol http://youtu.be/Iy8tUaDmdqA

Hyosung is a force of nature.

5Iwi0.gif

Biscuits

CaptYamato said:
So filler is banned. Raiders fan and Hyo fan. I just knew it was coming one day.

Lol jk he posted a pic from this thread in the NFL thread.
THAT got him banned? I guess picking the GaIn pic wasn't a very good idea lol.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
One megathread subcommunity cannot invade another megathread subcommunity in any way. General gif usage is fine.

Conceptor

Ashhong said:
Not sure if serious..
I'm sure there's nothing explicitly stating that you can't.. but if it's hostile or bm in general you'll probably get in trouble anyhow lol
especially if a mod or two frequent that thread in question.

Dice

So I watched the soshi Music Bank performance. Jessica was the pretty one, but both she and Taeyeon were hot.
That is the polite way to say what I mean.
Sunny seems to have further developed her already nice ass, but it is hard to spot in the crowd and with her wearing black. Overall, the performance was messy and awkward. I don't know if it's them or the song or me just thinking these days that 9 members is too many.

Swag

Ashhong said:
wtf? what we cant post kpop gifs in other threads? afraid we will contaminate or something? or was it NSFW
I post GIFs in the HoN thread occasionally, but that's a smaller thread then the NFL thread.

Dice

Watching again more critically, part of it is that I do feel 9 is too many, but they also had terrible camera direction. Awkward cuts, awkward angles, awkward tilting, awkward framing, unstable zoom on the way in and on the way out, etc, etc. Music Bank full of fail on this one. Inkigayo is usually the best, but does SM perform on there anymore? I can't keep track of the ridiculous grudges. Oh, and I also think the song is complete shit. That probably has an impact.

Also seriously Taeyeon DAMN so hot.

Peru

Dice said:
Watching again more critically, part of it is that I do feel 9 is too many, but they also had terrible camera direction. Awkward cuts, awkward angles, awkward tilting, awkward framing, unstable zoom on the way in and on the way out, etc, etc. Music Bank full of fail on this one. Inkigayo is usually the best, but does SM perform on there anymore? I can't keep track of the ridiculous grudges. Oh, and I also think the song is complete shit. That probably has an impact.

Also seriously Taeyeon DAMN so hot.

SM performs everywhere now I think. Cameras suck, but they sucked less than today's Music Core which REALLY sucked.

It's funny how, as people say they like things about SNSD you have to counter it with more EXTREME HATE. First you found the song solid except for the chorus and now it's complete shit!

Dice

The song is like 70% chorus, or at least feels that way. Of course, it has become less and less appealing the more I hear it, much like Hoot. I promise you can love Telepathy to the max and I won't hate it.

Excuse me while I ogle Taeyeon some more.
Might be time to initiate kidnapping phase 2... I mean, uh, I wasn't that guy the first time!

My family! Wish me luck at the dromstruction tournament tomorrow! Been here in norcal practicing all night with MINE and xray .....

Will try to win for you all! And win one for Sooyoung and Gyuri! <3

Salazar

Missed this.

J0n6T.jpg

Today is miss A’s “Suzy”s birthday!!!Everyone wish her a happy birthday with me Happy birthday with all my heart Suzy-ya Let’s show even better sides of ourselves from now on Hwaiting Ohyeh WoofWoofWoof

Hwaiting ohyeh woofwoofwoof, Eraldo.

Soshi packed for NYC.

ZVQfP.jpg

Reaction gif files:

oQqQk.gif
TuuJm.gif
FAALy.gif

Dice

Mmmmm... I approve of rancher Taeyeon as well. So delicious... but wow do these cameras suck. They can't even stay in focus, and what kind of person cuts away for Yoona's part? Fire them!

Narolf

Banned
EraldoCoil said:
My family! Wish me luck at the dromstruction tournament tomorrow! Been here in norcal practicing all night with MINE and xray .....

With that arcade stick you made, you can fail hard in the competition, you'll still be proper.

Best of luck.

Salazar

EXZxC.jpg

Studs on the knees not just for decoration.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/tablo-dedicates-from-the-bottom-to-his-wife-kang-hye-jung

Tablo‘s ”From the Bottom” from his solo album, ”Fever’s End“, expresses the feelings of pain and regret for his family because of everything he was put through over the last couple of years.

Representatives of YG Entertainment stated, “‘From the Bottom’ is a song that Tablo dedicated to his wife, Kang Hye Jung, who stuck by him through all of the controversies he was embroiled in. The song is especially emotional in that it includes the voice of his child calling Tablo ‘father’ for the very first time.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=evRLo-GoYXQ

Had no idea he was married and had a kid.

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
And then there was one...

What the hell is going on. This seems to be some sort of giant conspiracy against us.
ALTA1R

Lol. Hey, hey, it's not my fault that liking the Hyo and being prone to do ban-worthy things seem to go hand in hand.

Salazar said:

Dayam. Do all these other groups see Soshi backstage and basically resign themselves to competing for second place? I mean, damn, catchy beat, slick choreography and the girls looking sexier than ever. It's like going up against a buzzsaw.

Biscuits said:
It's Bad from tablo's new album is pretty pop-y and good. Has a little It's You (from SJ) vibe, with some whispery female vocals mixed in.

I just listened to this. I thought it was a bit too mellow at first for my taste but once the female vocals kicked it in was game over, mellow or not. Awesome song.

I hope Tablo sneaks in a Eminem-circa-2000 style track on the CD. Just some angry shit blasting anyone and everyone for the crazy shit he had to go through. Although that would probably just get him even more crap from netizens. But still, it'd be awesome.

EraldoCoil said:

You're going to lose bitch!
good luck bro. Play your game not theirs.

Biscuits

Deadly said:
This can't be true right? SC2-gaf is practically ponygaf part2
I'm guessing that if both megathreads are okay with it then it's fine, but it's better to be on the safe side and not piss someone off enough to get mods involved.

Alta1r

broadwayrock said:
A flash game featuring Eunjung for beauty and skin care brand Tony Moly

Tony Moly. With Roly Poly as the background track?

964304_o.gif

Lol, yeah that was bad. Whatever.

wing_zero8556 said:

Jessica in the background right...O.O I think my eyes just automatically go to her like a magnet.
Also, looks like she's not wearing any support. And has overtaken Sunkyu.

Peru

"We are the official couple"

Eunjung and Woojung at yoga, smoking hot instructor comes along. Shame it only got 10 minutes, I've stopped watching the SuJu guy's parts after only two episodes. Can't stand him.

Dice

Need more Taeyeon gifs and fancams. I want to get down wit that girl... and by "get down wit" I mean... dance... yeah, that's it...

Dice

Deadly said:
What's with all the old people? It was funny seeing an old guy bobbling his head to Love Rain though :lol
Would you let your kids go to a massive free event at Madison Square Garden alone?

Edit: Correction. Overpeck County Park in NJ. Got it confused with SM Town NY, but all the more reason that parents would be present if they had to drive them out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom