• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I just gave a dude I don't know 140 euro's from the cash register

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMaRsu

Banned
What the fuck am I doing.. I don't know. This guy walks in, seems very trustworthy. He's a muslim and I know you can trust muslims.. they don't lie often and all that. So the guy owns a coffee shop in Utrecht, and the cops just stopped him for unpaid tickets up to 1200 euro's. He took all the money he had from his own ATM machine.. but he didn't have enough. If they are going to impound his car, they will find the couple of kilo's of weed he has in his car.. So he begs me to give him the money, tells me I will get it all back within an hour or so.. because his brother is already on the way.

So he gave me his personal information and all that, and I gave him the cash. I told him I really need the cash back, cause I dont give a fuck about the money but if my boss finds out about this shit I'm royally FUCKED. On one hand I'm stressing the fuck out cause I don't know if he'll be back even though he seems trustworthy and he swore on his little baby kid that he'd bring the money back + some profit for myself.

How fucked am i.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
I heard a Muslim cab driver gave back 12.000 dollars. Don't worry bout it. He'll give it back to you.

jorma

is now taking requests
you just gave 140 euros to a dude who sells weed for a living.

I think you end up quite high on the "how fucked am i" scale :p

MMaRsu

Banned
You know my mom will give me the money if this dude doesn't come back.

But still. What if he does come back?

Tenks

Can't say I'd find someone who says "I need this cash because I have kilos of weed in my car and the cops will find it" as a trustworthy fellow

Oh nevermind. Why worry about being smart when mommy will bail you out?

besiktas1

He's a Muslim who sells/hiding weed? I don't know how that is halal, so.... I think you're fucked.

Hope he returns with the cash, because granted 140 euros isn't that much money anyway, if he was going to scam he would have done it properly....

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
MMaRsu said:

He could but its still a bad idea

Tenks

besiktas1 said:
He's a Muslim who sells/hiding weed? I don't know how that is halal, so.... I think you're fucked.

Hope he returns with the cash, because granted 140 euros isn't that much money anyway, if he was going to scam he would have done it properly....

Well that's exactly it. If he would ask for thousands of euros no way he'll get it. He's like the Namco-Bandai of pot smoking scaming muslims he does it on a micro transaction level.

MMaRsu

Banned
besiktas1 said:

Like he said, you probably work hard for this job so I'm not going to fuck you over for such a small amount of money..

PLEASE GOD I try to do a good thing...

shuri

Banned
If his brother was really on his way, he could had easily brought with him the 140 euros needed. Why would that guy need YOU to cover him?

:lol

MMaRsu said:
What the fuck am I doing.. I don't know. This guy walks in, seems very trustworthy. He's a muslim and I know you can trust muslims.. they don't lie often and all that. So the guy owns a coffee shop in Utrecht, and the cops just stopped him for unpaid tickets up to 1200 euro's. He took all the money he had from his own ATM machine.. but he didn't have enough. If they are going to impound his car, they will find the couple of kilo's of weed he has in his car.. So he begs me to give him the money, tells me I will get it all back within an hour or so.. because his brother is already on the way.

So he gave me his personal information and all that, and I gave him the cash. I told him I really need the cash back, cause I dont give a fuck about the money but if my boss finds out about this shit I'm royally FUCKED. On one hand I'm stressing the fuck out cause I don't know if he'll be back even though he seems trustworthy and he swore on his little baby kid that he'd bring the money back + some profit for myself.

How fucked am i.

You're a moron. You got exactly what you deserved.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Anyone who says 'I wouldn't fuck you over for such a small amount of money' is trying to fuck you over for a small amount of money.

besiktas1

Tenks said:
Well that's exactly it. If he would ask for thousands of euros no way he'll get it. He's like the Namco-Bandai of pot smoking scaming muslims he does it on a micro transaction level.
:lol hmmm so a sneaky conman.... well I never.

yep you're fucked

edit: and a big fuck you to the conman, as if Muslims didn't have a bad enough name already, I bet FOX is preparing a news piece as we speak.....

"Main headline for today..... Muslim steals off a poor trusting boy. What is the Muslim planning... more on that in a bit, over to you Mrs Palin"

MMaRsu

Banned
shuri said:
If his brother was really on his way, he could had easily brought with him the 140 euros needed.

Because it takes a long time to go from there to here and the police would impound the car? This dude would go to jail for a long time I presume. Coffee shops and selling weed IN coffee shops are legal, but transporting it from your supplier to your shop isn't. Dude was seriously shaking.

Woodsy

Banned
Luckily he asked for money and not paprika - then HE would have been fucked.

The correct answer was this:

not-my-problem.jpg

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Weenerz said:
Not sure if serious.

You didn't do a good thing, you helped a drug dealer. Stop being retarded.

well now you've gone and done it... you make it seem like drug dealers are bad people by default

jaypah

MMaRsu said:
Like he said, you probably work hard for this job so I'm not going to fuck you over for such a small amount of money..

PLEASE GOD I try to do a good thing...

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol OH MY GOD MMaRsu, you are absolutely awesome! you might be fucked but it's refreshing to see someone have that kind of faith in a complete stranger. a completely shady drug dealing stranger. good luck homie.

Jay Sosa

MMaRsu said:

How fucked am i.

Next time just make him give you something of worth, a watch, some license, his baby kid, stuff like that.

Arjen

The dude owns a coffeeshop, yet he's affraid the cops are gonna find weed in his car?
Er..i don't understand that part.

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
jaypah said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol OH MY GOD MMaRsu, you are absolutely awesome! you might be fucked but it's refreshing to see someone have that kind of faith in a complete stranger. a completely shady drug dealing stranger. good luck homie.

Yeah, this :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom