• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So....Where is RIME??

aerts1js

Feels like we haven't heard about the game in ages. It was one of my most hyped games for current gen.

Where the hell has it gone??

Alucrid

Banned
Clearly it's gone wii u exclusive and the extra time is to figure out the best way to jot use the game pad

Dawg

When they said the game was influenced by Team ICO games, I didn't expect it to be influenced like this.

yurinka

Rime didn't appear in the list of PS4 games confirmed to be released as 2015.

Earlier this year, in an interview they said that wanted to take some extra time to polish and improve the game, so I assume it will be a 2016 title and that it's more likely to see it in PSX than in PGW.

I have a theory..A game the...nevermind
Jokes aside i think they probably got a little more backing from sony or something? I mean rime created alot of buz wouldn't surprise me if they are polishing it to death and planning like a $30 retail release

Could you not have used the search function? We didn't know a month ago, and we still don't know today.

My guess is that we will see it at PGW in October, as Sony tends to focus on smaller and Europe-developed games at Gamescom (I'm assuming the PGW conference will just be a literal replacement for their Gamescom presence), but it probably won't release this year.

Bloodrage

Banned
PGW most likely. The Witness is probably getting a release date in a month as well. And WiLD will definitely be at PGW.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ah, the game I bought my PS4 for. Still waiting.

Famassu

Small-ish team making a somewhat high quality (from a production values POV) & ambitious game. It'll take some while if they want to make it well.

If not PGW then definitely Playstation Experience in december, with a release date announcement, I would guess. I don't think we'll go into next year without knowing when it comes out.

Or so I hope.

Ah, the game I bought my PS4 for. Still waiting.

I never understand this logic. Why buy a console specifically for a single game that you know is at least 12 months from release?!

pretty much every game announced at the PS4 reveal (shadow of the beast too)

Shadow of the Beast was revealed at Gamescom 2013, not the PS4 reveal. And it had a press event a few months ago where they revealed a lot more detail and lots of people got hands-on with it.

Gamescom used to be the place where Sony showed new footage, so it's likely that Paris will fill those shoes this year.

Looking forward to it and I'm glad they are taking their time. The Edge cover article was great, made me really hyped for it.

Where's that one game that I think was inspired by SoTC in some way and you're using a boat to sail through a flooded city or something

Where's that one game that I think was inspired by SoTC in some way and you're using a boat to sail through a flooded city or something

Submerged was recently released and features no combat, but some sailing around flooded buildings and climbing that seems to be straight out of Ico.

Yup that was it. Completely forgot about it until now. Doesn't look like it did so well.

Is that "The Wild" game people are mentioning the one with the gif of the boy running through a desert with lightning in the background?

Shadow of the Beast was revealed at Gamescom 2013, not the PS4 reveal. And it had a press event a few months ago where they revealed a lot more detail and lots of people got hands-on with it.

I was convinced it was revealed at the same time as the PS4 with a trailer but you're right it was Gamescom.

Top Bottom