• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOCOM Confrontation - The thread (bringing back the REAL!)

dork

Banned
I just managed to create an account and claim a key in about 10 minutes

For those begging for keys it's worth a shot to go make an account

Ill give out the spare key I just got in a bit.

Igo

Got my code for the beta. 62% complete. Good times shall be had... Hopefully.

I loved SOCOM 1 and used to play that shit in lieu of CS when my comp was down. Anyone know of that oilrig map is planned for this game?

Mr YuYu

I got in downloaded 10% allready.

I'll share my code as soon as i see mine is working :) (30 min orso)

edit: the eurogamer codes are 'sharable' rite? ---> not sharable so nvm :-(

GodofWine

Took a bit of a fight, but i registered and got authorized after about 50 refreshes....now to get a key

Edit # 1 - spoke to soon...now the fight to login begins
Edit # 2 - Got one

PowderedToast

The Eurogamer codes aren't shareable and aren't for use outside of the UK. I had multiple tabs open in case one loaded faster, then once they all loaded I was given the same code in each. So it's only one code to an IP, I'm assuming.

Mr YuYu

PowderedToast said:
The Eurogamer codes aren't shareable and aren't for use outside of the UK. I had multiple tabs open in case one loaded faster, then once they all loaded I was given the same code in each. So it's only one code to an IP, I'm assuming.

U sure about that? Cuz i'm from Belguim and i downloaded 25% of it allready.

Americans and Canadians, you can either make a European (UK) account and redeem the code, or give it to someone else :p

PowderedToast said:
It's one code per Eurogamer account, and any European account will do, not just UK. Infact the description of the beta was translated to Portuguese when I downloaded it.

PowderedToast

Mr YuYu said:
U sure about that? Cuz i'm from Belguim and i downloaded 25% of it allready.
That's just what the Eurogamer blog said. Are you using it for a UK account? I can imagine it working then possibly.

PowderedToast

Metalmurphy said:
Americans and Canadians, you can either make a European (UK) account and redeem the code, or give it to someone else :p

It's one code per Eurogamer account, and any European account will do, not just UK. Infact the description of the beta was translated to Portuguese when I downloaded it.
Ah right, cool.

BeeDog

If anyone got a spare code, I'd die of happiness if I could get one. Never been into a beta on the PS3 before, so feel left out so far. :~( Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom