• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOCOM Confrontation - The thread (bringing back the REAL!)

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
DJmizuhara said:
Anybody actually got into a game yet? I've set up my character but I never seem able to connect to a game.

Can u create a game?
I'm installing now and will join.

How many people can you give your key to? A buddy of mine will get one of my invites, but if there any others wanting in, let me know. (US)

Metalmurphy said:
Defuser
BeeDog
h3ro
LiquidMetal14
InterMoniker
Handycrap101
sullyj
Wario64

Check your PMs.
Thank you so much Metal Murphy, but Smidget already gave me one!!! :D So someone else can take my code :D

Thanks for looking out though!

Next time a beta like this pops up and I can get extra codes you and Smidget will be the first people to get one from me.

So the people downloading it all are the Eurogamer ones, right? is that why I haven't gotten my preorder one yet? did anyone get the preorder one yet? this shit has been delayed enough! release it already!

And whenever I do get online, my PSN name is: Linkzg64

Smidget

Linkzg said:
So the people downloading it all are the Eurogamer ones, right? is that why I haven't gotten my preorder one yet? did anyone get the preorder one yet? this shit has been delayed enough! release it already!

And whenever I do get online, my PSN name is: Linkzg64

Correct, the beta ones are supposed to be starting to mail out around now....

AndyD

aka andydumi
InterMoniker said:
Thank you so much Metal Murphy, but Smidget already gave me one!!! :D So someone else can take my code :D

Thanks for looking out though!

Next time a beta like this pops up and I can get extra codes you and Smidget will be the first people to get one from me.

Ill take it off your hands :)

Top Bottom