• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOCOM II [GAF] Thread

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Update 8/23/04: Eseals roster

Registered at Eseals:

teepo
Wario64
AceofVSSE
Gunstar77
dreyna
tenchir

Clan tournament deadline has passed. Laguna X is still alive. Always look for Fresh Corpses room to play in.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[GAF] Clan/Buddylist:

Bloodwilltell
Wario64
AceofVSSE
Tenchir
Drey1087
Nos_G
LagunaX
Gunstar77
Jagernaut
Ploid2.0
Chanceshot
hgplayer1
teepo
Echoes_of_Pink
3..2..1..Die
Cmd.Sorlack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-SOCOM II Videos:

SOCOM II Japan Commerical(best commerical ever!): http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title/socom/cm3.ram
Japanese players playing SOCOM II with hilarious results: http://www.playstation.jp/ch/pv/asx/pv_socom2.asx
SOCOM CF(footage of new stages)http://vod.scek.co.kr/scek_VOD/SOCO..._SOCOMII_CF.wmv
SOCOM II Trailer(footage of new stage(s) http://vod.scek.co.kr/scek_VOD/SOCO...MII_Trailer.wmv
SOCOM II cokeplay.com http://vod.scek.co.kr/scek_VOD/SOCO...CokePLAY_CF.wmv

-SOCOM II sounds:

-RA! http://www.jdmg.com/files/sounds/Rahelah.wav :D
-SOCOM II Main theme mp3: http://www.inonzur.com/audio/mp3/socom4.mp3

"RA-HE-LAAAAAAA!"

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Can I make a co-clan leader, or just pass the torch to you? I'll be back to be sure but I'm sucked into many titles right now and needed a break.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Ah, I see you changed your name to Musashi Wins!. How would we go about adding a co leader? If you were going to pass the torch I would suggest Bloodwilltell, Wario64, or Gunstar77. But, I still say you can still be the leader Musashi and we definetly welcome your return along with Ploid, Jagernaut, Nos, and hgplayer.

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Hey, I made it to the new board. Blood and I were talking and we like to see if we could move the start time up by an 1/2 hour to an hour. We are both on the East Coast and these late nights of Socom are killing me.

tenchir

I don't really care when you guys play, up to you all.

Edit: Anyone got Syphon Filter Omega Strain? Great online Co-op mode against computers.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
I got Syphon Filter the other day. Haven't had time to really try it out yet except a level offline. Seemed quite tough without squadmates.

The last couple of weeks, are you guys going on every night at 11pm?

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Reminds me I still have to pick up Syphon Filter for the PS2. Ya for the east coasters are on at 11:00PM while Tenchir, Wario and myself are on around 8:00pm pacific. It's okay by me and Tenchir if you guys want to bump up the times 30 minutes or 1 hour ahead. We will just join the game you guys are on at that time. I don't get home until 7:45pm during most weekdays except for Wed and Thurs. Damn, alot of MIA though:

Laguna X
Ploid2.0
Chanceshot
Drey1082

tenchir

in the middle of downloading something, be on in 30 minutes. So, who is the new leader/co-leader? We need some new blood in the clan.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Well that was weird. The game froze on Vigilance. Oh well, I felt sad when we killed those rookies over and over again. At least one of the [NFL] guys finally showed up.

tenchir

Yeah, I felt like the bad guy when killing those rookies, they were like deers trapped in the headlight when I killed them.

tenchir

So that's me, hgplayer1, Defensor, LittleTokyo, Drey, and Gunstar. That's just six, we need a couple of more.

There is no reason we should have lost that clan war last night. We were up 5-2 in the third game.

My highlight of the night had to be killing everyone on the other team twice in a row, and a total of three times.

About to hit 3,000 kills.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
LittleTokyo said:
There is no reason we should have lost that clan war last night. We were up 5-2 in the third game.

My highlight of the night had to be killing everyone on the other team twice in a row, and a total of three times.

About to hit 3,000 kills.
That was awesome right there. You guys can blame me using this:

mp5sdrock.jpg

when trying to kill enemies :p
Got a couple of nice 1 hit headshot with it though.

tenchir

Yesterday was sort of weird for me, I did pretty good in one game, then pretty bad in the next game. The game that we lost on(I think it was Crossroad), I think we lost because of the way they play, they don't seem to rush at all.

I don't know what it is, but I always perform well on Foxhunt. I think it's because of the fact that it is a more open level, and aim is very important. On the other hand, levels that require stealth and tactics, I generally suck at, as seen during the match in the Ruins.

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
I'm going out tonight, so I won't be able to hang with y'all this evening. However, I'm just letting you know that I haven't forgotten about the clan. I'll definitely be on sometime this week.

Nos_G

Holy shiz... I'm almost too afraid to come back and get my ass handed to me.

One of these days, I shall take up the scope once again!!!

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Hey as long as you guys are reporting(Hgplayer1, Drey1082, Ploid, Laguna X, Jagernaut, and Nos_G) all is good. We thought some of you dissapeared. Good games tonight as well. Tenchir you beat me by 1 point to rob me of MVP on Desert Glory. Looks like Bookey, Alien Polack, and Smaug can be taken off the clan Musashi. Report a co-leader as well if you can.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
teepo said:
i play a lot!

my username is teepo.
Teepo, if you want to play with us, go ahead and add these names to your buddylist around 8:00pm+ Pacific

Bloodwilltell
Wario64
AceofVSSE
Drey1087
Nos_G
LagunaX
Jagernaut
Tenchir
Gunstar77
Ploid2.0
Chanceshot
hgplayer1

More likely, Bloodwilltell, Tenchir, Gunstar, Wario or even myself will be on.

hgplayer1

Im very close to gettin another PS2 so that I can play more. Ive got my PS2 in my brothers room because thats like the only game he plays besides Halo and I hate for him to be in my room and I have to kick him out. thats a big part of why I stopped playing as much as I used to. Ill still get on as much as possible and if I get the 2nd PS2 then I should be on a lot more. thanks for keepin me on.

I've been on fire lately. The last two nights, I've only have one round where I had more deaths than kills. I was 4-5 in Death Trap.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Hey Blood, if you make the room again lets get these in rotation:

Foxhunt
Deathtrap
Crossroads
Blood Lake
Bitter Jungle
Desert Glory

Naming the room: "Foxunt2" or "FoxhuntX" will bring 'em in.

Given that most of you guys are on the West coast and playing well past my bedtime, you can boot me from the clan if you need the room. It's unlikely I'll be playing anytime in the near future.

What's the best way to shut up a trash talking jackass?

Your team winning the game, and you scoring MVP. ^_^

It's good to make people cry about lag when they can't beat you. <= That could be a marketing slogan. :p

hgplayer1

maybe there should be a second roster for the east coast/central players? I wont be able to play tonight unless I dont go to see Riddick.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
We could start a West Coast vs. East Coast problem! Things get outta hand, ask TuPac!

Seriously though, we may have enough people now to go to 2 clans. I know we're at the name limit right now. Let me know (everynight players) how you would like this handled. I'm not on there enough to be Captain lately so someone nominate themselves.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Musashi Wins! said:
We could start a West Coast vs. East Coast problem! Things get outta hand, ask TuPac!

Seriously though, we may have enough people now to go to 2 clans. I know we're at the name limit right now. Let me know (everynight players) how you would like this handled. I'm not on there enough to be Captain lately so someone nominate themselves.
West coast Vs. East coast? Bring IT! LOL
Although we only have 3 West Coast people man vs all East coasters.

I'll take over the duty of Clan leader(of West or something) if you want Musashi.

Top Bottom