• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SOCOM II [GAF] Thread

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
I will be back in full force once the NFL season is over. I do have all the new maps but I haven't played the last 2 yet.

Gunstar77

Well guys, now that the Eagles have let me down for the 300th time, I am ready to return to Socom 2. So lets have a Saturday night reunion at 11 PM EST. So who is in?

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Gunstar77 said:
Well guys, now that the Eagles have let me down for the 300th time, I am ready to return to Socom 2. So lets have a Saturday night reunion at 11 PM EST. So who is in?
Gunstar, you know I'm down for the GAF Reunion sometime. 3..2..1 and Blood are mostly likely in too so we need somemore people to play again for a couple of games.

Rawk Hawk

I'm on quite a lot, but I only have Ace on my list. I can play almost any night, some nights during the week I don't because I'll play something else, and some weekends I work from 11pm-3am. If you add me to your AIM stuff you can get a hold of me most of the time. My computer is usually on and I play sitting right in front of it. I posted my handle, but just so you know it's OffedByAchilles just copy and paste in on you Buddy Lists and let me know when you get on. I haven't checked this site in weeks, and Blood is only once a week or so, but he usually doesn't check this part of the Online Match Ups. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys on.

Rawk Hawk

I'll be on tonight, as per usual. I'm normally opn every night around 10 EST until 12, bur most of the time you can find me on earlier than that. Even in the afternoon I get on for an hour or so just to pass time between classes. Add me to your friends list:

3..2..1..Die

Or AIM: OffedByAchilleus

alejob

Well I'm posibly the worst player ever. Well probably true on that Suho or Sujo stage(I've been voted off twice :lol ), I just suck at the other ones, hehe. Anyone want to make me their friend?

AlexBauer is my name.

Rawk Hawk

Just let me know if you want to play bud, my info is in the previous post, I'd be more than happy to give you some pointers.

Gunstar77

Well guys I plan on playing some Socom 2 tonight around 10 PM EST. If any you are interested just let me know and I will post the room I am in.

Nos_G

damn, I must have been missing in action for too long... my login had to be re-registered.

I need a clan invite if GAF still exists..

{{{Nos G}}}

Gunstar77

Nos_G said:
damn, I must have been missing in action for too long... my login had to be re-registered.

I need a clan invite if GAF still exists..

{{{Nos G}}}

I already sent it?

Nos_G

I got disconnected last night while waiting for your clan invite...

We should do that again sometime... maybe I can finally use the sniper rifle instead of just the pistols.

Gunstar77

I plan on playing more offen, I was thinking about play again tonight but I have alot crap to do. I might hop on for an hour later on.

Rawk Hawk

I'm back to school and with Socom III on the way, just curious if anyone is interested in polishing up their skills before that wonderful day of Socom III's launch (Oct 11th???). Well I'm on most nights to just pop o anytime and send me a message on where you'll be, I'll join in.

3..2..1..Die

P.S. Blood sold his copy of the game but is no doubt getting Socom III on launch, I think he is more excited than I am about it...

Top Bottom