• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone help me finding this horror game

It was a game where you had a town map, kinda like a small - mid one where you could go wherever and there would be different monster with different backstories on each house/place.

For story I think it was about some doctor experimenting with some stuff and all those monsters were the result.

I think it's a PC game, never released on consoles - I watched someone play it countless years ago

Any idea?

Justin9mm

It was a game where you had a town map, kinda like a small - mid one where you could go wherever and there would be different monster with different backstories on each house/place.

For story I think it was about some doctor experimenting with some stuff and all those monsters were the result.

I think it's a PC game, never released on consoles - I watched someone play it countless years ago

Any idea?
Did you ask ChatGPT?

Seriously though, how old do you think it is and what type of game is it? Like third person action/adventure or platformer etc.

Last edited:

SegaManAU

Gold Member
-edit- nevermind. I noticed you commented above that it was first person...

ChatGPT says...

The game you are thinking of might be "Lisa: The Painful RPG". It features a small town map where the player can explore different areas and encounter a variety of monsters with unique backstories. The game's plot revolves around a post-apocalyptic world where the main character, Brad, searches for his adopted daughter, Lisa, who has been kidnapped. Along the way, he encounters various challenges and obstacles, including the monsters created by a mad scientist named Dr. Yado. "Lisa: The Painful RPG" was released for PC in 2014.

Last edited:
Top Bottom