• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Mania |OT| Dreams Come True

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Not getting my hopes up, but would dig some kind of unlockable if you happen to beat the game w/ all 7 emeralds with all three characters.

Hell, I'd welcome a DLC stage or two, though I guess if they'd rather save it for a sequel, go right ahead.

...or just make it so I can actually play Hidden Palace Zone on a game console, damn it.

Mark1

The fan art here is creepy. Fuck.

Let's not give GAF another reason to mock Sonic fans with that creepy shit xD

Miggy

Shadow getting a dumbass reason for coming back in Heroes then his own game is what ruined an otherwise enjoyable character from SA2.

Nobody in Heroes is even shocked he survived or tries to tell him who he is.

Blame his popularity 😐

I actually don't have much money to spend at games at the moment nor am I particular nostalgic for 2D Sonic as I sadly never really owned a SEGA console aside from my Dreamcast which I purchased used in 2010 but there is no way I'm not buying this amazing game! :D

Does anyone know the € Switch price?

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
Does anyone know that the PS4 version will have pre-load?

My internet sucks and every second matters to play this gem.

RockmanBN

Is this only amazon or other stores too? Havent gotten anything about my order.

Seems to be with orders that have displayed being late and those orders have been like that for months. Representative said that they are getting the items on release day and will be shipping on that day.

Stevey

Nice OT.

I was going to wait it out til the 29th with the PC delay, but i can't.
Gonna have to get it digital on Xbox One, keep my Xbox One CE sealed and replay it in a fortnight on STEAM.

Ferr986

Man I really can't wait. Been having some rough days but I'm sure this will help me cheer up, if only because it will make me feel like when I was a kid with my Mega Drive and without adult responsabilities again lol

AssaTM

The Xbox store in my region ( UK ) is showing it unlocks at 4pm tomorrow, is this correct? :( because thats a really funny time to unlock if it is

Rlan

tumblr_oty78nslp81w1kerio1_500.gif

Get hyped!!!

J@hranimo

Banned
They had to lock at 30fps unfortunately, the console isn't powerful enough to render every pixel of Sonic's fur.

lol no it isn't, it's running at 25-30fps for the Chemical Plant water section slowdown /s

Really guys, I know we've had other pixel art type games running at questionable fps and stuff but this is definitely looking good. No doubts about it.

Wow.

Some compensation for a delay... ;/

Sonic Team members have signed 26 collectors editions boxes that will go on sale randomly in North America. Sonic Team hopes this will go some way to make up for the two week PC delay of the game.

Shadow getting a dumbass reason for coming back in Heroes then his own game is what ruined an otherwise enjoyable character from SA2.

Nobody in Heroes is even shocked he survived or tries to tell him who he is.

Yeah Shadow was cool in SA2, but his continued existence is Bad

RRockman

Banned
I'm probably going to play SA2 and Generations till midnight after I get back from work.

And my actual genesis copy of Sonic 2 of course!

Tizoc

8 hours til it unlocks over hre.
I have a noon shift tomorrow so I'll be playing this from midnight til I beat it X3

Top Bottom