• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog's new PR person is incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricelord

Another gem

786880cc3218e6e550afb3d0274d09da.png

#dead

I'm not familliar with the deep lores of Sega's community managers. Did that guy do similarly outrageous PR things before?

I remember him being pretty prominent during Sonic Generations' pre-release. Possible he may have even been a factor towards making it one of the best 3D Sonic games ever made.

Any coincidence Lost World was a slight decline after he was already fired?

I remember him being pretty prominent during Sonic Generations' pre-release. Possible he may have even been a factor towards making it one of the best 3D Sonic games ever made.

Any coincidence Lost World was a slight decline after he was already fired?

well he left shortly before the game's release, but man it's great seeing him back.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This guy should immediately be given the job of writing the script for the next game.

fernoca

In a way, is not surprising. There's a lot of negative feedback "on the internets", after the releaae and quality of Sonic Boom and the recent announcement of a new Sonic Boom.

So, getting someone to try to make things fun and better is not unusual in PR.

Is he a fan or does he hate it? Don't really watch his stuff often

He considers it the worst Sonic game of the 3D era. Yes. Worse than Sonic Boom. Worse than Unleashed. Worse than 2006.

Note: I should mention, it's not because it's bad, but because it was hyped to FINALLY be the return to form for the franchise, and it dropped the ball. This is in contrast to most reviewers and fans who consider it the best Sonic game of the 3D era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom