• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonty Europe are giving away four PS Minis via Facebook for Xmas! (EU Only, soz)

A Velocity code is blatantly hidden in this post.

Thanks for the heads up.

FYI: you don't actually have to share the post: you can click the button and hit cancel in the pop up menu and still get codes two and three. Still have to like the page & sign up for e-mails to get the other two, however.

Thanks for the heads up.

FYI: you don't actually have to share the post: you can click the button and hit cancel in the pop up menu and still get codes two and three. Still have to like the page & sign up for e-mails to get the other two, however.

Thanks for the hint to get codes 2 and 3. Didn't take the Velocity code btw

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
A great christmas present courtesy of Sonty Europe.

I hope Gintendo does the same.

Seriously though, thanks for the heads up, some nice minis to play on my Vita at Christmas, yey.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Cor, thanks for Velocity Sonty Claus!! I had been meaning to slap it on, but space on my 8gb is at a premium. The push I needed.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
None of the codes they've sent me seem to work, tried the PSV and PS3 Store. First one gives an error, the other say's they've all been used.
Whatisthisidonteven.

Bummer. :(

Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks, I took the Velocity code and didn't have to make a Facebook account!

Danj

Is there any way to redeem these via the SEN web store? And do they have to be redeemed via a certain date? It's just that I'm away from my PS3 for Christmas and New Year so I can't input them in there right now.

tanuki

None of the codes they've sent me seem to work, tried the PSV and PS3 Store. First one gives an error, the other say's they've all been used.
Whatisthisidonteven.

Bummer. :(

Most of my codes don't work either. All 'used' already, apparently. Good job Sony.

Danj

Most of my codes don't work either. All 'used' already, apparently. Good job Sony.

Oh, this is an actual problem? Cos I tried to redeem one via the SEN web store and got that already used error, I just assumed the code couldn't be used via the web, but it's an actual glitch?

sakipon

First one was "used". Second one requires spamming my friends. Not worth it for some shitty Minis.

You can either click and then cancel before you post or limit the visibility to yourself only. No biggie. I got all the codes and don't even own a Twitter account.

I want Wizorb, but not bad enough to create an account. If anyone has a spare code they don't need, I'd appreciate it.

Velocity and Canabalt are both great, so I recommend everyone to at least grab those.

RpgN

Getting Velocity for free has absolutely been worth it. Now this day couldn't be any better, thanks gaffers for being so kind.

elektrixx said:
First one was "used". Second one requires spamming my friends. Not worth it for some shitty Minis.

If you don't own Velocity yet, make sure you get it. It's worth it. Wizorb would be the next best game out of that list, Breakquest is fun too for what it is (haven't played Canabalt). It's worth the trouble.

adamma666

oh great, wanted Wizorb and BreakQuest, but the codes have already been used. not by me! i know, i know, it is for free and all, but... a promo should at least still work... dissappointing.

RpgN

I want Wizorb, but not bad enough to create an account. If anyone has a spare code they don't need, I'd appreciate it.

Velocity and Canabalt are both great, so I recommend everyone to at least grab those.

Did you get both games from this christmas offer or did you get them before? I didn't know you got Velocity after a while arch.

And too bad about Wizorb, a friend once offered me a code for it around the time it was released (I already bought the game though). If only you asked sooner!

A little tip for the one about sharing a post on your Facebook page, when the window came up to compose the post I just changed the privacy setting to "Only me" so that no one else would have to see it. Also, for the Twitter one, you don't even need to send the tweet.

Did you get both games from this christmas offer or did you get them before? I didn't know you got Velocity after a while arch.

And too bad about Wizorb, a friend once offered me a code for it around the time it was released (I already bought the game though). If only you asked sooner!
I signed up for PS+ this summer so I could get Velocity for "free". Wizord is only €0.84 on Steam so it's not the end of the world if I don't get a code for it.

elektrixx

Banned
A little tip for the one about sharing a post on your Facebook page, when the window came up to compose the post I just changed the privacy setting to "Only me" so that no one else would have to see it. Also, for the Twitter one, you don't even need to send the tweet.

I did but it doesn't give me the same option when it asks to share the second thing.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
This is becoming even weirder.
Went to the giftpage once again and all where unlocked except the last one, from wich I received a not working key before, like all the others. Re-enterd my info, received a brand new code. And this one works.

So, atleast I managed to snatch Wizorb :p

RpgN

I signed up for PS+ this summer so I could get Velocity for "free". Wizord is only €0.84 on Steam so it's not the end of the world if I don't get a code for it.

I see, Velocity would be a game I'd want to keep forever instead of renting it on PS+ but at least you got it anyways.

Yeah, it's not that expensive on PSN either. It would be a nice game to play on portable, so I hope you'll get a code soon.

Shai-Tan

Banned
these all throw an error but just in case it's because im trying to redeem from a us psn account:

(quote to see)

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Their app is probably not marking codes as being given out and showing them to multiple people.

The Cannabalt code I got was deemed invalid, and when I checked the app I saw that the twitter thing was locked. I figure maybe it was because I added extra text to my tweet. No problem, tweeted again and got another code which I promptly activated.

Maxwood

these all throw an error but just in case it's because im trying to redeem from a us psn account:

Thank mate! This Canabalt key worked for me :D

So, these codes didn't work for me. Maybe for other people they do :p
Canabalt
BreakQuest

EDIT: Just received a third Wizorb key :lol:
Wizorb

Couldn't get the BreakQuest one to work. Page is under heavy load. Over the moon about getting the other 3 free though! Great work, kinda makes up for Wipeout!

Not really working that well. Is the game you get for the tweet any good - I don't want to go to the hassle of signing up and end with a boring game/already redeemed code.

Maxwood

And another one, haha :lol:
Wizorb

That key-genearator is having some problems.

EDIT: And another.
Wizorb

And euh, that's enough Wizorb. For now... :p
F5'ing results in unlimited Wizorb key's, that's something allright.

jgQu0.jpg

Just remembered that the past psn code they gave out lead to hackers using it as a means to hack the vita. Its were a mini too. Ahh why it this not working for me........

update , works now just missing canabalt :D

Top Bottom