• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonty Europe are giving away four PS Minis via Facebook for Xmas! (EU Only, soz)

xist

Same problem as mentioned earlier here - none of my codes worked as they'd all been used. Odd sort of giveaway...

Shantom

I'm getting unlimited Velocity keys but the same 3 keys for Canabalt, Wizorb and Break Quest that have already been redeemed which is very strange.
Selling your privacy has never been so good.
Sony already have all the info they're asking for on Facebook from my PSN account so I don't really care about giving it to them again.

Am I the only one for which all the codes worked? Didn't have any of these yet and always wanted to try out velocity, so this was very nice of sonty.

nan0

I keep getting "Invalid FB user" for Break Quest and the last one won't open no matter what. The other two codes worked, though.

RpgN

Maybe it's a code generator where all users can receive the same codes through FB and whoever inputs the codes, claims it first? Could this be possible and the reason why some are having invalid codes?

Azuardo

Ugh. Was only able to get Canabalt. Was hoping for Velocity... Anyone got a spare code please? :) Or any of the the other 2... Frustrating :/

sakipon

Am I the only one for which all the codes worked? Didn't have any of these yet and always wanted to try out velocity, so this was very nice of sonty.

All of mine also worked. A shame to hear about the problems though. Non-working codes as promotional gifts won't make the great impression they hoped for.

sakipon

Anyone got a spare Canabalt code? I don't use twitter :/

You don't need Twitter, I don't have an account either and got the code. Just click it anyway. If the code doesn't show up, try accessing the campaign page again.

nan0

It seems that blocking cookies from "playstation.com" on the Facebook page screwed up the code generation for me. Unblocked them and everything works now.

xist

I think they fixed it...or at least it generated new codes spontaneously for me, which actually worked this time. Shame it wasn't working from scratch but at least it seems to work now.

For all who had codes that failed, go check again.

dose

You don't need Twitter, I don't have an account either and got the code. Just click it anyway. If the code doesn't show up, try accessing the campaign page again.
Cheers, got the code but it didn't work lol. Same with Velocity. Quality work there Sony.

Dennis

Banned
sonty, pls

jgQu0.jpg
dman you

dose

I think they fixed it...or at least it generated new codes spontaneously for me, which actually worked this time. Shame it wasn't working from scratch but at least it seems to work now.

For all who had codes that failed, go check again.
Huh, so if you have a code that didn't work a new code appears??

Edit: Not happening for me, I'm getting the exact same codes.

Azuardo

This really is random, isn't it?

I took a break, came back, and got a working code for Velocity. Not complaining, but such a weird offer.

xist

Huh, so if you have a code that didn't work a new code appears??

Edit: Not happening for me, I'm getting the exact same codes.

Maybe i imagined it, but i deleted all the twitter comments/likes, logged out, and started over. Are you re-unlocking things (this happened for me) or just seeing the codes again?

Perhaps my codes magically just worked again as Azuardo experienced.

Ungh, there´s no way to redeem the wizorb codes anymore...i´ve been trying for almost 2 hours and the page keeps throwing at me the same redeemed codes...

what the fuck, i finally got the page loaded and it says its already been spent? Haha fuck sake Sony, useless

EDIT now it's refreshed and now I'm getting an error saying: NP-2244-2 connection terminated. Talk about amateurish, I'm giving up on this now. Wasted enough time already on this mess of a 'promotion'.

Katzii

Well, it's either a case of neither Goroh or Hexagonal's codes working, or someone else used them (in which case it would be nice if someone said as such!). Breakquest was my only not-working code.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
All my codes worked, but the Canabalt code kept spitting out an already used error. I'm guessing it was cause I didn't bother sending out the tweet. When I refreshed the page I noticed the code field was blanked again and it was asking me to tweet again, after sending it out that time the code worked.

Top Bottom