• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonty Europe are giving away four PS Minis via Facebook for Xmas! (EU Only, soz)

also

Banned
Unfortunately, EU codes are expires within few months after release.
Here what I have valid underhands:

BreakQuest Bundle
3THM-LDN6-QNB2
RC9L-NDNK-G78F
FAFC-26NH-6P62
8L4E-MLNR-588N
NH96-EKNG-A57L
HJN4-KGN6-5C8H
63JL-DFNA-TNHE
P97F-2CNP-CRGD
9E59-JEN2-JTRR
73R9-TNND-T2HK

(Would be super awesome if you rate them btw).
Thanks!
I took this one but all the codes below it were already used. In the future, if you want to prevent lurkers from getting them, use [@EMAIL="CODES GO HERE"][/EMAIL] and delete the @.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
The Wizorb code they gave me doesn't work, great! Nice of Sony to give us free games, but giving out already used codes? Fucking useless, amateurs. Oh well, got the other three at least...

EDIT: Ok, after entering my info on the FB page for the 4th time or so I suddenly got a different code for Wizorb, and this one works. Weird.

also

Banned
Testing email method.
*codes*

That's not right. The codes should be in the first [] after EMAIL=. Quote my post to see it done correctly.
JPJ US

JPJ EU:

You can test if you did it right by previewing your post. If you did it right, you won't see the codes.

RpgN

EDIT: NVM, it works now lol. Here are codes for:
Breakquest Bundle

Canbalat

Wizorb

If you've used a code please post which one you've taken!

At this point I did not think I would be given another chance to grab Canabalt. Thank you kindly for that!

RpgN

Aktion said:
BreakQuest Bundle

(Would be super awesome if you rate them btw).

Done, I also went ahead and rated the other three games while I was on the store. Btw, you're calling it a bundle containing BreakQuest and Evolution? Because, I think I only have one of the two games.

And mini-reviews if you meant rating them on gaf:

BreakQuest
It is an Arkanoid type of game with weird physics and 100 unique levels. By weird I mean unusual and different from other games I've played of its type. It's the kind of game that I ended up loving its physics once getting used to it. The game also feels very random and fresh with all those different power ups, there are many of them, it's hard to keep count of them. The game is also kept fresh because how varied those levels are, they have different styles that it makes me excited to unlock new ones. All in all, it's a very solid game that gets more special the more you play with it. It's worth getting. 7 levels out of 100 are completed so far.

Canabalt
This is a simple game that is very addictive and easy to pick up. It has charming visuals with nice music. It's a survival type of game where you're trying to get better scores. I have enjoyed what I've played of it and will come back to it.

Velocity
Not much needs to be said about this game. It's super awesome, one of those top minis games. 35 out of 50 missions have been completed. Okay I'll add a tiny bit more, it's an arcade game at its finest. If you're one of those old school gamers, or one who craves for unique gameplay that is also rewarding, then get it.

Wizorb
This is a game I actually bought at the time of release. It's also an Arkanoid type of game but with RPG elements. You can also tell the developers are fans of Zelda. Me being the RPG lover that I am, I loved the mix of those two genres. You have magic, you buy items, you have a town, you go to dungeons, but you fight them in a puzzle kind of way. It's unique at what it does. It's a great little game for the fans of both genres.

Top Bottom