• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

BalrogBarlog.gif

Cory has changed a lot since the God of War 2 days. :D

qnfpJij.png

MattAces

I think if any company would want to dive head first into a VR project, it would be Thatgamecompany no?

Not first party, but I hope that mysterious From Software VR project will get a reveal.

God of War is my favorite Sony franchise. Can't wait for it to blow my mind at the conference!

Same! Slightly above Gravity Rush but I'm so excited to see how crazy the combat can be this time. Alongside with Days Gone being my most anticipated game. Hopefully they will reveal the open world elements this time.

Elandyll

Banned
This ad could mean that GoW will be out this year... just sayin
That's ... What I'm thinking. Far Cry 5 and RDR2 out of the way might give it some space, and leave March to Days Gone.
Or imagine: fall lineup being GTS, Days Gone, Spider-Man, God of War, Knack 2 (and Dreams Beta)

That'd be fantastic.

FelipeMGM

I dont want to overhype anything
(its a lie, I do)
, BUT

Didnt Horizon received a pretty similar ad last year? And we got a definitive date for that last E3...

schaft0620

I dont want to overhype anything
(its a lie, I do)
, BUT

Didnt Horizon received a pretty similar ad last year? And we got a definitive date for that last E3...

I think one of the sure thing bets for Sony's E3 is that GOW gets a date if that is what you are talking about.

If it's not named Knack 2 or Gran Turismo it's not coming this year

Even Gran Turismo is questionable.

FelipeMGM

Could this be a new game from one of Sony First Party studios? - Hidden Agenda
https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/016710097

I mean, the only trademark this combo of owners and representatives have registered for Sony so far is Decima.

So V, Sleepwalker, Met Trace and now this Hidden Agenda all could be, but there is no way to tell now

Not sure why Sony would do it tho?

They are still filling trademarks for unnanounced games (they did for THAT'S YOU), so not sure they would go this route here

AAMARMO

Banned
I mean, the only trademark this combo of owners and representatives have registered for Sony so far is Decima.

So V, Sleepwalker, Met Trace and now this Hidden Agenda all could be, but there is no way to tell now

They trademark Dreams before but it seems it got moved to the Sony Interactive Entertainment.

schaft0620

They want you to get there before the main show starts in order to hand out free stuff and what not. Probably for seating purposes too.

You get the free stuff when you leave in past years. All the extra stuff they have you can take handfuls of. Posters, cards, lanyards, that big ass cup I have two of.

Edit: Oh wait NVM the cup was when you order a soda.

FelipeMGM

They trademark Dreams before but it seems it got moved to the Sony Interactive Entertainment.

Interesting.

Im more curious to understand why they are doing this? They still recently have registered tm's for unnanouced games, so they dont seem that worried in hiding their fillings

Carmelozi

I hope to see some Square Enix games at Sony conference like FF7R or DQXI. But that conference will be packed with all of those games. Between those which are already shown and other waiting to be unveiled...

SOLDIER

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

2886238-ff7_remake_02.jpg

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake-5-1280x720.jpg

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

FinalFantasyVIIRemake.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom