• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Spider-Man won't meet expectations since u gave dreams that gif Xp

ba5300fe567538531d092b7b99965f58.gif

SOLDIER

After the latest news...im not counting on it anymore (maybe PSX)- my only hope is now KH3.

Surely there's been enough work to show off another trailer? At least as far as cutscenes go.

Has there been no news or rumors concerning Square's E3 involvement?

DKHF

Surely there's been enough work to show off another trailer? At least as far as cutscenes go.

It depends how much they are scrapping of what CC2 had done and when Square decided to opt for mainly internal development. I doubt it will appear now sadly but I wouldn't say it's impossible. Would love to see Tifa and Aerith in a stage demo/trailer.

There hasn't really been anything about Square's E3 involvement. But I'm expecting KHIII to be there in a big way considering Nomura said the next news will come at a KH concert and there's one happening a couple of days before E3 that the KH Twitter account is now hyping up (even asking people what they are looking forward to in KHIII in a competition for it). And as I've said a lot, I think 2.8/XV's delay delayed the planned winter news and Nomura said we will get the shiny details of KHIII in 2017. I also think Dissidia PS4 will be at E3, announced in pre-E3 week like FFXIITZA was last year, even if it doesn't have all the characters from past entries yet I think it will be announced. And (besides games releasing imminently) maybe the DQXI western release announcement and Project Octopath Traveller.

gosoxtim

It depends how much they are scrapping of what CC2 had done and when Square decided to opt for mainly internal development. I doubt it will appear now sadly but I wouldn't say it's impossible. Would love to see Tifa and Aerith in a stage demo/trailer.

There hasn't really been anything about Square's E3 involvement. But I'm expecting KHIII to be there in a big way considering Nomura said the next news will come at a KH concert and there's one happening a couple of days before E3 that the KH Twitter account is now hyping up (even asking people what they are looking forward to in KHIII in a competition for it). And as I've said a lot, I think 2.8/XV's delay delayed the planned winter news and Nomura said we will get the shiny details of KHIII in 2017. I also think Dissidia PS4 will be at E3, announced in pre-E3 week like FFXIITZA was last year, even if it doesn't have all the characters from past entries yet I think it will be announced. And (besides games releasing imminently) maybe the DQXI western release announcement and Project Octopath Traveller.
the best thing square could though for ff7reame is show us images and tell how the prgess is going as for kh3 we could just world annocemt at the world tour and trailer at e3

My hype for Spider-Man is ruining my hype for all other games. When I think of this conference all I think about is that, then I'm reminded stuff like God of War will be there and I can't even feel an ounce of hype that I have for Spider-Man.

DKHF

the best thing square could though for ff7reame is show us images and tell how the prgess is going as for kh3 we could just world annocemt at the world tour and trailer at e3
A video featuring Nomura and Kitase explaining the change/situation would be awesome but I really doubt it will happen. I think both those things will happen for KH at the concert.

gosoxtim

A video featuring Nomura and Kitase explaining the change/situation would be awesome but I really doubt it will happen. I think both those things will happen for KH at the concert.
no showing a world tour at world be good tase of news to get us hype for the kh3 stuff we will be receving

The God

My hype for Spider-Man is ruining my hype for all other games. When I think of this conference all I think about is that, then I'm reminded stuff like God of War will be there and I can't even feel an ounce of hype that I have for Spider-Man.

It's AAA Spider-Man. There's nothing more exciting for me tbh. I can't wait to finally see gameplay.

Sn4ke_911

2017-06-0218_37_21-spqyp9b.png

15523.gif

15522.gif

15521.gif

15520.gif

P7IPWNQ.gif

siQP8U7.gif

cGZcrsN.gif

It's AAA Spider-Man. There's nothing more exciting for me tbh. I can't wait to finally see gameplay.

Well according to Insomniac the trailer we got was all real-time gameplay.

DKHF

no showing a world tour at world be good tase of news to get us hype for the kh3 stuff we will be receving
Nah as I've said before I think the trailer/news will be at the concert on the 10th before E3 when there is not much other news going on (besides EA conf in the morning which is for a different audience). I don't think they will spread it out like you are expecting dude.

gosoxtim

Nah as I've said before I think the trailer/news will be at the concert on the 10th before E3 when there is not much other news going on (besides EA conf in the morning which is for a different audience). I don't think they will spread it out like you are expecting dude.
i dont know man sqaure got to least have something to show at the psx conffernce they always do so by having just having world annocemt and a trailer at the concert is kid of a let down they need to have something at e3

gosoxtim

i dont know man sqaure got to least have something to show at the psx conffernce they always do so by having just having world annocemt and a trailer at the concert is kid of a let down they need to have something at e3

DKHF

Square didn't show anything at the E3 2014 Sony conference so it's definitely possible they show nothing there. The concert I think this trailer (which I think will show at least
2 unannounced worlds) will show up at is only 2 days before the Sony conference and 3 days before E3 so I would definitely consider showing it then having something at E3. A lot of games show their "E3 trailer" over a week before E3 starts. Maybe they also premiere a short KH3 gameplay demo on day 1 of the Square Enix Presents stream.

Laplasakos

Nope but i just read on twitter that Square Enix will have Episode Prompto and FFXIITZA playable at Japan Expo next month along two unannounced games so...

gosoxtim

Square didn't show anything at the E3 2014 Sony conference so it's definitely possible they show nothing there. The concert I think this trailer (which I think will show at least
2 unannounced worlds) will show up at is only 2 days before the Sony conference and 3 days before E3 so I would definitely consider showing it then having something at E3. A lot of games show their "E3 trailer" over a week before E3 starts. Maybe they also premiere a short KH3 gameplay demo on day 1 of the Square Enix Presents stream.
dont forogt if they ready to reveal the year wouldn't they be best save that for e3 as well with a new trailer

Final Fantasy Versus 7!
that a no espically with recent news

Sn4ke_911

You know what I mean, gameplay that isn't cut so tightly for a trailer. I want to see it played live with a good idea of what the swinging and combat is like

Oh yeah and i really hope we get a first person mode and photo mode for the game. People making awesome pics like they did with Horizon and TLoU: Remastered just in the Spidey universe.

But man just imagine a first person mode

giphy.gif

UXc7X.gif

hhnnnggg

DKHF

dont forogt if they ready to reveal the year wouldn't they be best save that for e3 as well with a new trailer
The only difference would be no videos of people seeing the date freaking out in cinemas watching the conference/people streaming their reactions to the conference (though there would still be reaction videos from people recording themselves watching the trailer). And as I said I consider 3 days before the E3 show-floor opens to be E3 pretty much since conferences/news is happening already. It would be just as effective and exciting if it's revealed at the end of a sick trailer at the concert and posted online simultaneously.

NHale

Jesus, I'd forgotten just how good GoW looked last E3.

And fuck me, it's going to look even better this year isn't it?

I can't imagine how Cory Barlog looks this year. He looked like complete shit at last E3 and to think they have an extra year of development...

No wonder every GOW lead diretor quit after the game they make releases.

I haven't gone through this thread in depth, but will there be a "rumor/leak" thread or is this it?

I mean we are a couple days away...and no major leaks?
(also, I miss Cboat...)

Edit: Damit, I thought it was next week and NOT 2 weeks from now..

So is it safe to assume that this year's conference is 90 minutes per the Twitch graphic?

I realize the MS timing was wrong initially but I wonder if any corrections were done to the Sony one.

Zukkoyaki

So is it safe to assume that this year's conference is 90 minutes per the Twitch graphic?

I realize the MS timing was wrong initially but I wonder if any corrections were done to the Sony one.

90 minutes is probably the approximate length but coming in under is very possible. 90 seems to be the "safe" amount of time for outlets to plan for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom