• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Press Conference 6/9/14 @ 6PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpliskin

If Heavenly Sword 2 is in development (lol) it's certainly not being made by Ninja Theory.

9SXR7og.jpg

http://uk.linkedin.com/in/rogeriosilva

DmC 2

Oh god just to think about it

Is there a way to watch Sony Conference live on PS3?

There should be. They put an icon on the XMB that sent you to the stream. I'd imagine that they'll do the same this year.

I'd also say to keep an eye on their streams the following day. The quality is top notch and they actually have a stream that supports 60fps.

iratA

Regarding some of the titles you mention:

The Order Gameplay Demo
Hell yes can't wait! EDIT: Nope wasn't IGN still looking for the reference. Gah... where did I read/see this.

inFamous Second Son DLC
Was this not confirmed to be a thing?! Where did I see this?

The Last Guardian
If this is not shown in some capacity this year you would have to think it has been put on the cutting table.

GTAV PS4
With all of the rumors surrounding this one, I'd be more surprised if this wasn't revealed tbh.

The Last of Us 2 Teaser
With a remaster yet to be released on PS4 and Uncharted clearly their next big project, this would really come out of nowhere. Dream scenario is correct.

RalchAC

I want to be added to the train too!

Hope PS4 megatons hype me enough to bury the more-than-likely rage I'll feel as a ignored Vita owner :)

A ticket please. My first hype train journey, i'm so pumped.

Just waiting for Wipeout.
No way, so i'll take some Uncharted.

SiRatul

Can't wait! Thank god that my 8 am classes on tuesdays end exactly one week prior to the conference. This way I can start watching it at 3 am and still get enough sleep to go to versity in the afternoon.

Donos

had to download pandas 14 MB gif (it's not showing in Firefox).

Nicely done !

Edit: working in Internet Explorer -_-

Sydle

Put me on the Hype Train, please.

Really looking forward to see what's going on with Uncharted 4. I already know it's going to be astoundingly good looking, but I want to know what little gameplay mechanic tweaks ND is introducing.

I want to see much more of The Order. I've liked RAD's work since the amazing Chains of Olympus.

Of course, I expect to see and get drawn in by The Last Guardian.

I'm keeping an eye out for Media Molecule. LBP didn't click with me, and unfortunately I don't have a VITA to try Tearaway, but I like their style.

The main thing I'm looking forward to/Hoping for will be the PS1 & PS2 Backward compatibility for the PS4.

Isn't that already a thing with Playstation Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom