• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Press Conference 6/9/14 @ 6PM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

le.phat

iHVi7VGKShW0g.gif

my god.

Not trying to be an ass but...

The Space train was made for people who missed the Beast Train and/or was deleted from it due to the revise

In order to have as much people uniquely allowed on the (currently) two trains, if you are already on one of the trains please refrain from asking to be on the other one

Thank you

The Space train was made for people who missed the Beast Train and/or was deleted from it due to the revise

In order to have as much people uniquely allowed on the (currently) two trains, if you are already on one of the trains please refrain from asking to be on the other one

Thank you

Ah, my apoligies

Is this conference going to be on telly? Spike? or just live streamed over internet?

Wasn't on Spike last year. I think the Sony show is on too late nowadays for a TV broadcast to happen.

On the plus side, this lets them go a bit longer than MS, in theory. That plus being the last show of the day, of course.

KAL2006

Banned
Seprated into categories of what we can expect

Expected

The Order Gameplay Demo
Uncharted 4 Trailer
The Last of Us Complete Edition Release Date
Indie Games Galore (Shadow of the Beast, Rime, Giant Sparrow Game, Tarsier Studios)
Destiny Gameplay Demo with Beta Date
Planetside 2 Trailer
Batman Arkham Knight Gameplay Demo (perhaps exclusive DLC)
Assassins Creed Unity Gameplay Demo or Trailer (perhaps exclusive DLC)

Surprising but not out of the question
PS1 and PS2 Classics
Media Molecule New IP
Guerilla Games New IP
Qunatic Dreams New IP
Sony London's New IP
Sony Bend's New IP
Project Beasts
Uncharted 4 Gameplay Demo
inFamous Second Son DLC
The Last Guardian
LittleBigPlanet Hub (now also on PS4)
Until Dawn Morpheus Edition
Beyond Director's Cut
GTAV

Dream Scenario
Dark Cloud 3
Crash Bandicoot 4
The Last of Us 2 Teaser
Shenmue 3
Agent
Sony Japan JRPG
3rd Party Exclusive Megaton

iratA

Can't wait. Gonna be weird not seeing Tretton there.

Yeah I'll miss him. Who ever is doing it has big shoes to fill. I like Boyes but I'm not sure he's the right man for the job tbh. I found the delivery of his indie section last E3 a bit amateur hour if I'm being honest. Jack had a humble yet direct approach that really shined on stage.

Ushiwaka

Thank you

I think I was deleted from the Beast train :( So could somebody please add me to the space train? Thanks! :)

Hardly surprising. Honestly, his project is probably close to being in the same stage as Neil Druckmann's next project, which are pretty far off.

With Stig's project cancelled, it's a strange time for Sony's top American devs. While Uncharted is coming, Sucker Punch, SSM and Neil Druckmann seems like they're likely to face a situation where all their next projects will probably be announced quite close to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom