• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference; June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoKKeR

Yea, they did say they have specific hardware built into the PS4 for remote play and that latency was reduced, but if the low latency was as good as the Wii U, I think they would have stressed it more. Also, unrelated but, I wish your iPhone 5 was a newer model that supported tmobile bands. I would've PMd in a heart beat, what a deal!
That's understandable, though, because the Vita is essentially a $250 accessory, not the controller that your consoles is built around. So the dedicated and integrated Gaikai tech is good enough for me, and if I can stream Destiny to my Vita 10 feet away on my bed in my college dorm with little to no latency, then next gen gaming will be insanely awesome.

And sorry my man! Sold it today though, glad to get it out the door finally.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Please don't drink poison or venom

Nah son. Grow some hair on your chest. When I lived in Okinawa, Japan, there was a snake we were told to avoid at all costs. The Habu Pit Viper. If it bit you once, you got the anti-venom. Bit twice? You had to leave the island. The Okinawans put a Habu in a jar of sake and let it sit, gathering the venom into the sake making it more potent (the alcohol help dilute the venom though). For my birthday, my friends took me to drink a shot of it. The only way I can describe it is drinking a shot of liquid wasabi mixed with Bacardi 151. That shot was no joke.

salromano

7 Days to go. Thought I'd come up with a list of 10 topics (one per day) we can all post about until E3 gets here.

#10 is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=60329837&postcount=6982
#9 is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=60528001&postcount=7732
#8 is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=60694437&postcount=8465

=========================================================================== ========
6cFso5M.png

=========================================================================== ========

What fooding will you be doing? Post pictures :)

A beer to reward myself for coverage of the three press conferences that already passed. E3, how I love you so, yet dread the coverage. One man was not meant to withstand you.

I wonder if MS will have any Japanese showing besides Dead Rising 3 (if that counts as a Japanese title).

I wouldn't count it. It's likely made by Capcom Game Studio Vancouver (Dead Rising 2), a Canadian team.

Are they really all first party?

Microsoft Game Studios boss Phil Spencer: "I'm proud to announce that Microsoft Studios plans to release more than 15 exclusive games in the first year of Xbox One, eight of which are brand new franchises."

This could range from anything Microsoft Game Studios is developing to anything they're putting their name on, like that rumored Insomniac exclusive.

Cidd

Nah son. Grow some hair on your chest. When I lived in Okinawa, Japan, there was a snake we were told to avoid at all costs. The Habu Pit Viper. If it bit you once, you got the anti-venom. Bit twice? You had to leave the island. The Okinawans put a Habu in a jar of sake and let it sit, gathering the venom into the sake making it more potent (the alcohol help dilute the venom though). For my birthday, my friends took me to drink a shot of it. The only way I can describe it is drinking a shot of liquid wasabi mixed with Bacardi 141. That shot was no joke.

Holy shit rofl, you're nuts.

chrono01

Nah son. Grow some hair on your chest. When I lived in Okinawa, Japan, there was a snake we were told to avoid at all costs. The Habu Pit Viper. If it bit you once, you got the anti-venom. Bit twice? You had to leave the island. The Okinawans put a Habu in a jar of sake and let it sit, gathering the venom into the sake making it more potent (the alcohol help dilute the venom though). For my birthday, my friends took me to drink a shot of it. The only way I can describe it is drinking a shot of liquid wasabi mixed with Bacardi 151. That shot was no joke.

Wow, insane!

Wynnebeck

Banned

Hmm.

1. Gene - MGS1 has something to with genes but I can't think of it at the moment.

2. Meme - Well a meme is classified as an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person with a culture. We can look at the idea of the trying to spread the Patriots around the global infrastructure in order to seize control as something that spread amongst many people in the game.

3. Scene - That's easy. The entire game is one giant scene for which The Boss was the main actress putting on one last performance for her protege, Naked Snake.

4. Sense - Self explanatory.

5. Peace - see above

6. ???e - I'm going to go out on a limb and say Life.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Hmm.

1. Gene - MGS1 has something to with genes but I can't think of it at the moment.

2. Meme - Well a meme is classified as an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person with a culture. We can look at the idea of the trying to spread the Patriots around the global infrastructure in order to seize control as something that spread amongst many people in the game.

3. Scene - That's easy. The entire game is one giant scene for which The Boss was the main actress putting on one last performance for her protege, Naked Snake.

5. Peace - see above

Game. 試合

A very nice looking one at that.

Rumba

Banned
Hmm.

5. Peace - see above

Shite.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
7 Days to go. Thought I'd come up with a list of 10 topics (one per day) we can all post about until E3 gets here.

#10 is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=60329837&postcount=6982
#9 is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=60528001&postcount=7732
#8 is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=60694437&postcount=8465

6cFso5M.png

What fooding will you be doing? Post pictures :)

Breakfast. I'm not even sure what my breakfast would be because I'll be coming from a dental surgery.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

zeopower6

Tartare is good, on its own. Adding a raw egg is e.coli waiting to happen.

The Koreans do this exact combo with a dish called yukhoe/yukke in Japanese. It can be risky if you use meat that's not fit for raw consumption though... (a bunch of people got sick and some died in Japan in 2011 after the dish was prepared with the improper beef)

Is it just me or are they cutting it really close with announcing an official Sony stream of the conference? Kinda hope it's UStream like last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom