• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference; June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

hal9001

Banned
5 Days to go. We're almost there! Thought I'd come up with a list of 10 topics (one per day) we can all post about until E3 gets here.

#10 is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=60329837&postcount=6982
#9 is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=60528001&postcount=7732
#8 is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=60694437&postcount=8465
#7 is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=60887865&postcount=9407
#6 is here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=61103593&postcount=10360

=========================================================================== ========
eQDH7lN.png

=========================================================================== ========

Your favorite moment involving Playstation. Doesn't have to be related to a specific game. For example, my best memory:

I was eight years old and had never had a console or gaming system at all in my life. Always saw them at friends' houses and stuff. Then one day on my birthday my parents bring home this big box labeled 'PlayStation'. I was so much in disbelief that I honestly thought they bought me a large chocolate bar in the shape of PlayStation 1. And I was hyped as shit for that! I tear through the package and lo and behold, a real life PS1. I died :p

Pick 1 moment/memory.

I will never forget when I first received the ps1. My mother bought it for me for me on Christmas (games incluced in bundle was colin mcrae rally and crash bandicoot). It just felt magical turning it in for the first time.

KOHIPEET

Let's do a quick count here.

War thunder
Blacklight Retribution
Planetside 2
DC Universe online
Warframe
That's five.

Any other free to play launch titles?

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
BTW that show floor thing with MS... yeah I don't buy it. I've always seen both booths have multiplat games - the same titles at both booths - despite any co-marketing on either side.

ReaperXL7

I hope Sony just pounces on this shit, lays their DRM shit on the table, and has an amazing show. I would love answers from atleast one of these two jokers, and it seems like MS is taking its ball and going home. This could be a pretty significant PR oppritunity for Sony.

BTW that show floor thing with MS... yeah I don't buy it. I've always seen both booths have multiplat games - the same titles at both booths - despite any co-marketing on either side.

Possibly he means at the publisher's/developer's booth. That would make a little sense.

Cidd

PS4 dream console confirmed, I'm going to be broke this holiday season. With the so many good games coming for the PS3 and the impressive PS4 games listed, I'll be covered for months to come.

Sony has been on a roll since Feb I'm loving this.

Mix

This thread is do much hype. I used to be a Sony kid back from being a baby up until 2005 with Xbox 360 announcement but I'm happy to be coming back

I agree, it's little too far fetched.

There's way too many insiders on this forum at the moment, giving away WAY too much.

Plenty of people in this thread I don't believe at all. Verendus and famousmortimer included. No offense to them. Just way too much information.

LuuKyK

So the twitch schedule just "revealed" a TBA game from Sony Santa Monica. lol

Its probably that The Order something game?

wilflare

Why bundle?

If they're bundled you need an online connection to be able to pay the developers for microtransactions.

They're free, that's selling point enough.

it's like giving the developers a new member to their game community with every console sold.

(but i guess some will delete it off their HDD right away.. but having the games already on your HDD -saving you the hassle of downloading etc- may push some to try the game at least once)

makes a nice advert too (PS4 with (five?) bundled games -even if they are F2P-)

fiyah

you haven't been with Sony that long have you...

Launch day PS3 brah

Launch day PSVita

Launch day PSP

Had both PS1 & PS2 albeit not at launch.

I love my Sony products but the last 3 system launches haven't been that great. Even though the PSP launch really wasn't that bad.

I thought the rumor was that was Ready at Dawn's game?

I guess we'll see.

IGN rumoured it was Naughy Dog, becuase of concept art in a dev diary

The trademark was registered in Benelux, fueling rumours it's Guerilla's game.

I've never heard it associated with Ready at Dawn.

good good. you should consider mounting it on a wall or similar like those floating tv. hide the wires behind the wall.imagine the floating ps4!

That's exactly what I was going to do. Are we long lost brothers or something?

Why buy another, get a vita.
remote play ps2 on bed!

I already own a vita. I'll use both. Sometimes my gf wants to watch something different on tv. She gets to watch tv, I play on the vita. But having a PS4 in my room is just too good to pass up

I likely will. One has to be in my bedroom

Why does everyone wish for something bad to happen? I mean, PSX and PS2 were just great. PS3 is hopefully just an anomaly

even then PS3 is goddamn awesome. Bought mine in 2008 and its been amazing. The exclusive games Sony puts out are insane. That's 3 straight generations of consistent awesome software. This year we had Ascension, and then LoU, Beyond, and GT6 still coming out. If you've bought every Playstation console to date, you've been a happy gamer :p

even then PS3 is goddamn awesome. Bought mine in 2008 and its been amazing. The exclusive games Sony puts out are insane. That's 3 straight generations of consistent awesome software. This year we had Ascension, and then LoU, Beyond, and GT6 still coming out. If you've bought every Playstation console to date, you've been a happy gamer :p

I bought my PS3 on launch day. I had to jump over a grocery cart and dodge toddlers to get it, but I got it. I have no regrets. PS3 has been amazing. I expect greatness from PS4.

Sony has had its pride wounded. The comeback will be epic

Do we have a definitive list of places where Sony's conference will be streamed yet?

I assume that IGN will pick up the stream because they're doing a pre&post show on their IGN apps (XBL & Roku). Sony usually airs it on their blog & on niconico I think.

No TV stations in the US are carrying it, are they? That would be ideal...

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

zeopower6

But Sony said that TLG won't be at E3. They told us the same thing last year and look what happened: no TLG.

When did they say that? As far as I know, they just said it was 'pure speculation' which is odd since I don't think the E3 site is allowed to simply speculate as to what will be on the show floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom