• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 press conference; June 10th 6PM PT/9PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

tusken77

A source of mine just got back to me.

"No paywall for online"

Kagari/GopherD/BruceLeeRoy.

tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Liberty4all

Banned
Honestly, after the trainwreck of the XboxOne announcements (DRM/no loaning/etc) this E3 is Sony's for the taking ... IF they do a few very simple things right.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
A source of mine just got back to me.

"No paywall for online"

Now just tell me first-party used games are usable with no shenanigans and I'm in.

Seriously, the lack of an outright "no DRM" statement is worrisome.

There are so many really frustrated devs at the moment who will be trying to gain attention for some damn amazing work over the next few days, and its getting drowned in (justifiably) negative shit.

If the industry decides to allow corporate wanks to throw handbags at 10 paces, then let them. Let's remember what makes us excited about working and playing in this field. Hype it up!

And let Nomura's Return be EPIC :)

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

longdi

Banned
Sony can crush the competition this gen.
Do it biased Kaz. Your $299 moment is calling you

/steps on stage
/always on drm is a no go for Play
/steps off stage.

i-Lo

Lol I wouldn't be surprised if he was referring to some crap like Titanfall.

For a guy who thought Alex Albrecht would make a worthwhile guest on bonus round, I wouldn't count out something even more menial being blown out of proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom