• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony GamesCom Press Conference Thread

18:14 Jem Alexander: These will be exclusive to the PSN Store and will have a 100MB size limit.
18:14 Jem Alexander: We're announcing Minis. Smaller games, taking advantage of the smaller development cost on the PSP.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
:lol the jubilation in this thread over the battery meter/clock fix is fantastic :lol

soooo I'm a little late to the party, here. no PS3Slim yet huh? I'm sure they're saving it for last.

fdda347d-b29e-4ae3-9ec1-9de0ada90c05_400.jpg

JambiBum said:
For those of you who don't know, Marvel already has a digital comics subscription program. Right now they only offer a limited number of comics on the service. I imagine that the service on PSN is going to be about the same. Sounds like it's going to have more than just Marvel though.

I can't imagine ever wanting to read comics on a HDTV.

C'mon Sony get to the good stuff (like a price drop announcement).

I finished watching the Firmware 3.0 video on the blog. The LBP theme is really nice, and I like how it changes with a day or night cycle. I also like that there will be more avatars! Free and premium. I like that a lot. :D

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
ultron87 said:
Size limit? Really?
The point is to promote smaller, cheaper games. Which I'm all for. There will still be larger sized and full size games from what I understand.

I think they are trying to capture the same feeling of ipod touch games.

Top Bottom