• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony: Gamescom to be focused on the PS4's lineup

JABEE

Maybe it's something like MGS? I don't know. Kojima used to be really obsessed with console and mobile interoperability.

gadwn

Maybe it's something like MGS? I don't know. Kojima used to be really obsessed with console and mobile interoperability.

Speaking of that... didn't Kojima say that there would be a new smaller MGS game coming out before MGS5? A Vita exclusive MGS would be hot.

ionca

Banned
RIRHdf1.png

lol

TriGen

wonder if they been making improvement to lower the cost of the vita since launch if they are thinking of doing a bundle. not into a bundle that's ps4 price + vita price.

Yeah, they would have to if they go that route. A bundle can't be more than $550 if you ask me. And to pull that off they would have to have reduced Vita costs.

Good guess. A nicely priced PS4 bundle with a Vita could be a big deal.
Yeah, I called a PS4 + Vita bundle after thinking about how best Sony could capitalise on MS's expensive price.

Over here a PS4 + Vita wouldn't set you back too much more than Xbox One on it's own, and so if they were willing to take a small hit they could easily bundle the Vita with the PS4 for a very similar price to Xbox One.

That would make it a very compelling prospect.

I don't think it is the bundle though, that this guy is referring to. You don't really 'see' a bundle. It has to be a game or some functionality between the two consoles.

Well I hope they at least show some more of The Order or something. Sony's launch lineup is way too boring to be given all the attention.

Laguna X

Nintendogs Member
According to gametrailers

GamescomSony_SocialPromo_640x360.jpg

It'll be 3 hours. So, yeah, that's a huge chunk of time, and perhaps part of that 3 hours is taking into account pre and post show stuff from gametrailers, but nonetheless, Sony's event will certainly be much longer than 1 hour.

I hope they'll have this on replay, because I'm not going to be able catch it live. :(

Uncharted from bend on ps4/vita in the launch window makes perfect sense

The gap between PS4/Vita is just to big, Uncharted is known for it's set pieces and the ones that you could deliver for Vita just wouldn't be enough to be worthy of being a PS4 uncharted. If Bend is working on another Uncharted(I personally think they are working on a new Vita IP), it would be Vita exclusive.

The PS4 will be a big hit (better than PS3 but less than the PS2). Vita on the other hand will continue to lack interest, both from consumers and developers.

Top Bottom