• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony just thanked me for getting a Platinum in Killzone 3....

The only game I've ever platinum'd is God of War III
Fuck that whole Labyrinth section. It took me way too long to get through it without dying
. I wonder if I'll get one of these emails.

UNCyrus

93 platinums and no emails? WTF? They sent one for KZ2 right before KZ3 released. Looks like they're doing the same thing for KZ3 and KZ:SF. TLoU is confusing though....

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
They should incentivize getting platinum in their most difficult games by giving a small discount on a digital purchase.

DoomGyver

I received that a long time ago. I will never get the last of us platinum because I'm not interested in the multiplayer. Now that I think about it I still need to finish my survivor+ play-through.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
killzone 3? really?

killzone 2 plat was 10x harder because of the stupid online ribbons.

I took a few days off work to get that top 1% trophy, great memories. I started my final playthrough of this last night, so should get the platinum over the weekend, hopefully they will email me too :)

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I need a TRIPLE THANK YOU!

8fBFc1p.png

Grinchy

Banned
I wish I had the time to get plats. I am one trophy away from the plat for Dark Souls, and I'd really like to go after the one for TLoU.

khaaan

I think the only Sony game I've got a Platinum in is Uncharted 2. I would have one in the Last of Us but Multiplayer trophies can go to hell.

nny

The other day I got an e-mail relative to a trophy I got on Motorstorm RC (not platinum); it came with a code for downloading a car in the game.

taizuke

A friend of mine told me he got this e-mail for the KZ 3 plat a long time ago (nearly 2 years) and he too was in the 0.01% so i don't know what Sony is smoking.

Duxxy3

A friend of mine told me he got this e-mail for the KZ 3 plat a long time ago (nearly 2 years) and he too was in the 0.01% so i don't know what Sony is smoking.

.01 is probably incorrect, for most games, but the amount of people that finish games is probably pretty small. Now take that small amount and reduce it even more for people who go all the way for a platinum.

Sorral

I got the same email last year in august even though my platinum was from 2011.

The last of us emails seems to be going out a lot faster though.

Frodo

I should have gotten one thanks along with flowers, chocolate and a bottle of champaign for my Platinum on Final Fantasy XIII-2. Seriously. What was I thinking?

Why?

WHYYYYYYY?????

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What if someone platinums Warhawk? What does it say?

"YOU ARE THE
0,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%"

?

Top Bottom