• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony just thanked me for getting a Platinum in Killzone 3....

DryvBy

Uhhh, thanks I guess? Anyone else get one of these? It came in my e-mail.
And I didn't just get the Platinum. This was like 2 years ago or something. Not sure why they are bothering now, lol.

ob7oww5.png

I'd frame that. Time to load this game up.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

tusken77

Uhhh, thanks I guess? Anyone else get one of these? It came in my e-mail.
And I didn't just get the Platinum. This was like 2 years ago or something. Not sure why they are bothering now, lol.

ob7oww5.png

As said by DryvBy, that's worth framing. It looks badass.

Rubius

What if someone platinums Warhawk? What does it say?

"YOU ARE THE
0,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%"

?

There is probably not enough intelligent beings in the universe for that to be the case. That's 10 x 10 at -59
That's big.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
There is probably not enough intelligent beings in the universe for that to be the case. That's 10 x 10 at -59
That's big.
Exactly :p

It was THAT time consuming to get the platinum in Warhawk

mitch1971

Is it hard to get a plat in this game?

Not at all. Most games make plats hard by the online stuff you have to do. KZ3 mp can be done in about 1 hour of playing or less. KZ2 on the other hand was a ball breaker. Get in the top 1% was hard enough. And getting all ribbons and medals was hard. KZ3 not so much.

Yoshichan

Cant be that bad, I mean people did 100% World of Warcraft, and it's pretty crazy.
Also, what? 309h 17m for the main story?
http://www.howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=11060
High Warlord (highest rank) required you to be top 0.001% or something for a week. I don't remember the exact details, but unless you used some kind of hack, it would require you to play (and win games) for over 5000 hours in order to get the platinum.

Yoshichan

Killzone was you are the 0.01%

But with that - you are the one and only

...breaks out into song

We have a couple of people on GAF who has indeed gotten three Demon's Souls platinums :3 I am also one of those nerds!

Vally

Wipeout HD is my first and only platinum so far, I want an email too :(

I might have actually gone for this if I didn't have to hunt for people to get Bling Brigade.

I'd have that if I could get the stupid trophy where everyone has the where the silver campaign skin. It makes me so mad considering the time I dumped into that.

If you guys ever decide to go for it I'll be glad to help :)

Strike

I just remembered getting that for Killzone 3 as well. Strangely enough, it was more than a year after I got the trophy.

Muffdraul

I want my congrat emails for platinuming Dead Space 1 and Assassins Creed 2!

The two easiest games to platinum evar

Nev

Banned
I have platinums for:

inFamous 1 and 2
God of War 3
Killzone 3
Uncharted 2
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Gravity Rush

Not a single email. PS4 controller pre-order cancelled.

taizuke

I got it for The Last of Us earlier today.

5NdZTJi.png

I saw this thread earlier and thought "must be a U.S. thing" (live in Puerto Rico) and when i got home today and checked my e-mails there it was.

Edit - I got the plat for TLOU a month after the game's release (July 16th).

Top Bottom