• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony : Paris Games Week press conference dated

FelipeMGM

It doesn't mean that No Man's Sky won't be there though. Perhaps it's now in playable form and is going to be on the show floor.

I doubt it

For 2016 Exclusive Releases, I feel this will happen:

January: Witness
Febuary: Gravity Rush Remastered (US/EU), Day of the Tentacle Remastered
March: Uncharted 4
April: Street Fighter 5, Rime, Neptuina Victory II
May: Ratchet & Clank, HD Remaster (God of War Assention with God of War 4 Beta?)
June: Dragon Quest Builders, Heavy Ran & Beyond Two Souls Remastered
July: Dreams (Beta or Retail Release), HD Remaster (Puppeteer maybe?)
August: GT7 Beta, No Mans Sky
September: Dragon Quest Heroes 2, QD's New IP, Gravity Rush 2
October: FFXV, Last Guardian
November: Neir 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Dreams (Retail Release)
December: GT7 (Retail Release), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD, Dragon Quest XI Western Release (or pushed to Jan/Feb of 2017)

Looking at past releases, FFXV will be a december game. And Dragon Quest XI prob wont come out in 2016 in the west, especially with FFXV release. Also

WHERE IS PERSONA 5 THERE?

April: Street Fighter 5, Rime, Neptuina Victory II
May: Ratchet & Clank, HD Remaster (God of War Assention with God of War 4 Beta?)
December: GT7 (Retail Release), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD, Dragon Quest XI Western Release (or pushed to Jan/Feb of 2017)

Ratchet and Clank hits April along with the movie

Scrawnton

April: Street Fighter 5, Ratchet & Clank Neptuina Victory II
May: Rime, HD Remaster (God of War Assention with God of War 4 Beta?)

No way in hell square drops all those games like that in the fall. They'll spread it out. I bet FF15 is 2017 and Project Setsuna and Star Ocean 5 are the fall games from square in NA.

bombshell

So Yoshida will be there. Question is if he will be on stage to make an announcement. He has been dropping the big announcements on stage lately like bloodborne and horizon. Safe bet is the next quantic dream title though I would be thrilled if it were something else.

Shuhei has to be the one presenting Quantic's game on stage, otherwise he will fall asleep if he's in the audience when Cage is talking about it :D

FelipeMGM

No way in hell square drops all those games like that in the fall. They'll spread it out. I bet FF15 is 2017 and Project Setsuna and Star Ocean 5 are the fall games from square in NA.

FFXV is confirmed for 2016 according to Square latest report. December seems a good month.

And looking back at the list, NieR is prob not a 2016 game. We shall know better in couple of days

RK128

Made a few mistakes judging by you guys comments, so I fixed it up.

April: Street Fighter 5, Ratchet & Clank, Star Ocean 5
May: Rime, HD Remaster (God of War Assention with God of War 4 Beta?), Neptuina Victory II
July: Dreams (Beta or Retail Release), Puppeteer Remastered (?)
August: GT7 Beta, No Mans Sky, Persona 5, Dragon Quest Heroes 2 (?)
September: QD's New IP, Project Setsuna, Gravity Rush 2
October: Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD, Last Guardian
December: GT7 (Retail Release), FFXV

Edit: FFXV could be a early 2017 release (Feb/March 2017) as well, Neir 2 could be an summer 2017 release if its pushed back

Edit: Keeping Nier on my list due to Platinum being famous for making games fast (Transformers, Lend of Kora, Metal Gear Rising), so until they announced a delay, will keep the game on my list.

Philippo

Made a few mistakes judging by you guys comments, so I fixed it up.

April: Street Fighter 5, Ratchet & Clank Neptuina Victory II
May: Rime, HD Remaster (God of War Assention with God of War 4 Beta?)
August: GT7 Beta, No Mans Sky, Persona 5
September: Dragon Quest Heroes 2, QD's New IP, Project Setsuna
October: Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD, Last Guardian
November: Neir 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Dreams (Retail Release), Star Ocean 5
December: GT7 (Retail Release), FFXV

Is this a better guess now?

5 SE games in 4 months? Yeah right.

Venom Fox

Banned
Should I be expecting new news for Uncharted 4 and/or Horizon at this conference, or do I have to wait until PSX for that?
Probably some Uncharted 4 multiplayer footage or something? As for Horizon, your guess is as good as mine, I think they will though, even if just to generate even more hype.

Is it just me or is PS4 becoming the go to console for fighting games?

- Injustice
- Guilty Gear games
- Mortal Kombat X
- SFIV & SFV
- KoF XIV
- Dragon Ball Z games & Other Japanese Fighting games

RK128

5 SE games in 4 months? Yeah right.

Then where you placed them next year :l?

They would want to launch them toward the end of the year (localization takes time), so I really don't know where else to place them.

Unless you think all of them are being pushed into 2017 :(?

yurinka

is it possible they show GoW4 at PGW, and then a gameplay video at PSX?
I bet that no. In any case, announce with teaser video at PSX and full reveal at E3. After Ascension they were working on a new IP that was cancelled. So it's too early to announce their next GoW.

Playstations press conferences this year have been great so far. E3 was jaw dropping, TGS was excellent, i expect big news at PGW.

Im going to take a 2 hour lunch so i can watch the whole thing.

I'm guessing this game is dead?
ibp2LYnmQJjEkC.gif

FelipeMGM

wow, everyone still mad with Shahid about the the Type-0 Vita situation?

He seems like a nice dude that loves the industry. And he is more keen to indie/digital games which were the Gamescom motto for the last few years, and PGW should be the same.

Dude
most fo the times
knows his stuff

Philippo

Then where you placed them next year :l?

They would want to launch them toward the end of the year (localization takes time), so I really don't know where else to place them.

Unless you think all of them are being pushed into 2017 :(?

KH 2.8 - Summer
Star Ocean V - August
FFXV - Fall (hope for Sept, expecting Nov)
DQ Heroes II - October
Nier - 2nd Half 2017 (no matter how fast people thinks Platinum works, game's still super early
plus i want them to take their sweet time with it because it's such a special project)

ZarKryn7

He seems like a nice dude that loves the industry. And he is more keen to indie/digital games which were the Gamescom motto for the last few years, and PGW should be the same.

Dude
most fo the times
knows his stuff

People need to let go of that shit.

Boke1879

Dude
most fo the times
knows his stuff

I love Shahid. He definitely knows his shit and busts his ass to try and get the fans what they want.

Lets be real. That whole FFT0 situation was a cluster and I'm sure SE had part to do with the confusion of it coming to Vita or not.

Loudninja

Dude
most fo the times
knows his stuff
Him and Gio actively trying to get games on the the systems nothing to hate about this at all.

Should I be expecting new news for Uncharted 4 and/or Horizon at this conference, or do I have to wait until PSX for that?

SCEE don't really dedicate that much time to games that have already been announced, so while there is a possibility they'll show up there, I wouldn't expect them to. We should get plenty of new trailers in the hour or so leading up to the conference though.

I just realised I'm going to have another super early morning tomorrow, after two super early mornings waking up for the Rugby World Cup. This sucks.

Oh and leave Shahid alone.

Top Bottom