• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony : Paris Games Week press conference dated

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
giphy.gif

I actually put the day forward (obviously). What a twit.

prwxv3

My point was that I hope what they announce at the upcoming conferences inspires confidence for their lineup in 2016 because 2015 was shite.

But keep taking it as a personal affront.
Have you been living under a rock for this entire year? Thee planned lineup for 2016 right now looks amazing (these could be delayed of course but that is irrelevant at this moment). These games could not be relevant to your tastes but that is also irelevant. When you add all the exclusive (consle or full) its even bettet.

Luke_Wal

On Friday, I got hired for a new job on campus (I'm a first-semester freshman). Guess when I start? Tuesday at 1PM..... :/ Win some, lose some I suppose.

vypek

On Friday, I got hired for a new job on campus (I'm a first-semester freshman). Guess when I start? Tuesday at 1PM..... :/ Win some, lose some I suppose.

Lol, well, congratulations and sorry. I'm in a somewhat similar situation where everyday at 1PM I am free EXCEPT on Tuesdays. If its an hour and a half I can catch part of the beginning and maybe part of the end

Wait this is at 1 EST not 12? I have a break between classes from 12 to 1:40, looks like I won't be able to watch it live now.

Also I had no idea Nier 2 was supposed to show until now, that's amazing news to me. Even as someone who never played the first game.

Rosur

We're going to get PS VR date and price.

The only other way for Sony to announce it is PSX. And PSX is for the fans, not the mass audience.

I think VR is more likely at PSX for that reason, Sony knows its going to expensive for the mass audience ($300-400 price I reckon) so announce price and date where all the big fans are watching along with launch games which are all playable at the event.

I think VR is more likely at PSX for that reason, Sony knows its going to expensive for the mass audience ($300-400 price I reckon) so announce price and date where all the big fans are watching along with launch games which are all playable at the event.

Ah, maybe we'll see. But I still believe Sony wants to touch the more people possible, and PGW is better for that.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's "damage control" for announcing the 2016 release date at Paris to coincide with PSVR, since the last we knew it was a 2015 release.

Yeah, this is totally what it seems like. I can't blame them, this sounds like a game that when it's done, it's done. Only one shot at this. It has to be near perfect, specially with the "what do you do" people.

Danlord

Yeah, this is totally what it seems like. I can't blame them, this sounds like a game that when it's done, it's done. Only one shot at this. It has to be near perfect, specially with the "what do you do" people.

Yeah, those people won't look twice at this even if something new comes for it.
I hope the rumoured 25th March date is true for PSVR, that wouldn't be too long to wait and No Man's Sky being bundled with PSVR would help it's success which I think would be deserved.

People actually thought that No Man's Sky would release this year?

Still no reason to think it won't. The only confirmation of it's release date is that Sean has repeatedly said it would release in 2015. We haven't heard anything specific to the contrary. Why would we think anything else? Because they're keeping things close to the vest?

Liamc723

Still no reason to think it won't. The only confirmation of it's release date is that Sean has repeatedly said it would release in 2015. We haven't heard anything specific to the contrary. Why would we think anything else? Because they're keeping things close to the vest?

The last we heard was 2015 and at this E3 he said it was releasing "soon". 2016 isn't "soon" after June E3.

The release date would be announced soon, not the game itself.

And come on, for a game as big as this to not have a release date at this point in the year is pretty telling that it's not releasing in 2015. You can't believe everything a developer tells you. It's not releasing this year.

amnesiac

The release date would be announced soon, not the game itself.

And come on, for a game as big as this to not have a release date at this point in the year is pretty telling that it's not releasing in 2015. You can't believe everything a developer tells you. It's not releasing this year.

Hoping for a PSVR reveal at PSX.

Top Bottom