• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Santa Monica Teasing Something To Do with Feet

What is Sony Santa Monica teasing?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amir0x

Banned
Whatever it is, I hope it's something new. If they're just gonna keep doing Kratos, I'm good on that score. Not a bad series, I enjoy them a lot but I just feel like I've been everywhere they can go with the series if they're not at least going to mix up the mythology. So this seems promising to me.

I hate the current state of SSM, its just a producer of meh games. ssm was a beast in the ps2 era, creating breathtaking games and really showing the power of the ps2...they were the naughty dogs of the ps2...and now..they produce sound shapes and hohokum...sigh...its like they went mobile..

You're right - they should stop supporting new and interesting ideas. I mean, the world surely won't be complete without eight more God of War games, eh?

Guymelef

JYbQmMT.png

So it has something to be with GOW and not a SM produced game?

It's norse, not norwegian. It encompasses all the northern (scandinavian primarily) mythologies.

Yep, but the Norwegian mythology is the greatest of them. Among all other spicy details, it explains in great detail how all gods are servants of Lutefisk.
/s

kevin1025

Banned
So the new God of War is a modern Black Swan game and becomes Sucker Punch (the movie) because the ballet lady ends up in the psych ward and imagines Greek gods and stuff.

That .gif is a work of freakin' art.

I kinda want a God of War ballet adaptation now. This could be a new and wonderful avenue for Sony. GoW has lots of big, sweeping movements, Greek tragedy, character drama, dramatic musical score...

I would miss Kratos bellowing ARES! and ZEUS!, though. It wouldn't be the same.

Ooo is SSM finally going to do a game that's not GoW? It always surprised how testosterone driven SSM's games are considering how many women work there lol.

Elios83

I wonder if they have taken extreme measures for their God of War reboot ahaha.
Maybe at Santa Monica they're fans of Bayonetta :D

Top Bottom