• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony says Wii is "more fun" (Australian News)

pswii60 said:
Haha, I will never underestimate GAF again.

Two weeks from launch and the winner is already declared?

:lol ... retarded, I know.

Let's be realistic.

Nintendo has branched off into an entirely different market with Wii...of which it'll win because its the only candidate running there.

The real race is between Microsoft and Sony...and that could go either way. But it's likely that Sony will win in the long run, but by a smaller margin than last time.

Logic FTW!
GAF FTL!?!

Scenester

Excellent. It was about time we had another Sony lies thread. Havent seen one in a while.
Still cant top the "DS trails the PSP" thread though. That was classic.

Dragmire

borghe said:
aside from N64 kid who just doesn't quite.... fit.. that photoshop is freaking awesome. will probably be used more frequently than whatever wiiprintsmoney.gif eventually becomes popular.
That's Pokemon kid. He fits because he got spastically over-excited, much like Iwata in the pic. I just figured this out.

Bad_Boy said:
ps3 is a mullet, business in the front, party in the back.
wii is more of an....afro?

Wii = Jheri Curl

It drips with sexiness.

soulglo.gif

Jammy

Banned
Doesn't everybody say the Wii is more fun? People that see both systems watch the PS3 but play the Wii. It's so different.

Zynx

Wow, this has got to be the biggest PR messup whatsoever. You can say whatever good things about your own products, whatever bad things about your competitors, even distort the facts, but pointing out that your direct competitor's product is good? (Well, I really don't believe they believe Wii and PS3 aren't competing...)

Unless the writer took his quote out of context or even misquoted.
"Well, the Xbox 2 sucks. Look, even the Wii is more fun than the Xbox 2, but the PS3 is even more fun!"

Link1110

"Wii is a core gaming device. It's a more fun, intuitive sort of product to pick up, where the PS3 is a broader entertainment solution; so you can have your fun, enjoyable gaming ... but then you have a whole suite of other applications ... such as Blu-ray media playback, the ability to access your music, access your photos and the interoperability with the PlayStation Portable.

People (If not sony themselves) were saying this about PSP. "Yeah, DS may have better games, but PSP offers more value what with its movie playback, photos, mp3 player, higher capacity discs," how'd that work out for sony?

Top Bottom