• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony teasing The Order sneak peak at 1pm PT today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
34 minutes to go:

tumblr_m9mrd7SCdZ1rcqnnxo1_r1_500.gif

medze

So is this going to available later to view? Or just live on twitch? I might blink and miss.

It looks like Playstation's twitch channel archives all past broadcasts so I'm sure you could watch it later. If not on there, I'm sure it will be available elsewhere either way

This thread is really delivering on the, "What is time?" front. Looking forward to the stream! (Though it's likely going to be a delay veiled in a preview.)

Ugh. A third person shooter? Who even likes those? Sony you better give me my princess crown JRPG sequel (and it better be cross buy on vita for FREE...and you better MARKET IT god your marketing is so bad!!! For example there are NO commercials for atelier totori plus vita!!!) for ps4 and you better have star Hana-chan and she better be 14 like mufasa-sama said OR it needs to come with real life dress up dLc or I am selling my console.
Kevs the man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom