• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony teasing The Order sneak peak at 1pm PT today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andycapps

This inability to tell time reminds me of the power percentage advantages that the PS4 had over the Xbone and how many people got the numbers incorrect.

UV-6

Was just watching the past broadcast of Sportsfriends! on the Twitch PlayStation channel, looks super fun.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
What if E3 was cancelled and this streaming is actually the Sony conference?

I'm a timezone dummy. What does summer have to do with the extra hour?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20576-1390939813-18.gif

wapplew

Looking back to past broadcast, this channel never reveal anything big, just all let's play video.

Let's play The Order?

Here is an interesting question:

What happened to CBoat? That dude was ever present on this board with his bold proclamations last year.

Hes been oddly absent this year.

What happened to CBoat? That dude was ever present on this board with his bold proclamations last year.

He's been pretty quiet since his ban earlier this year. I bet he'll show up with a list of predictions right before E3.

Hellshy.

He posted a galaxie of the guardians poster with iron man in it right before the halo5 name reveal. Still think he got cought and ms is just useing his account

Ark

There's far less MS controversy or news to leak rumours on. The only thing he could leak would be game announcements, but they aren't really all that interesting in the grand scheme of CBOAT leaks.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
There's far less MS controversy or news to leak rumours on. The only thing he could leak would be game announcements, but they aren't really all that interesting in the grand scheme of CBOAT leaks.
ntkrnl also kind of leaked everything already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom