• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony teasing The Order sneak peak at 1pm PT today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vire

*Twitch Stream Comes on*

*dramatic music playing*

*Flash/cut to title screen with a new release date of Spring 2015*

*scene*

They did say blink and you'll miss it...

And again:

t1400875200z0.png

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
You guys are going to be sad when you realize this is purely an scea marketing ploy to get you to watch the press conference.

Not sure how so many people can be confused about how time zones work. The stream is at 1 pm PT/4 pm ET. It's currently not even 12 PT yet, the stream won't start for an hour and 10 minutes.

coastel

Exactly!! Oh brother another third person shooter. It's gray and has men in it. Fuck this game!

Where is colorful action JRPG shooter white rpg hybrid emotional dialog choice game with innovative new gameplay!!!

Sony sucks

lol at it again

orioto

Good Art™
You guys are going to be sad when you realize this is purely an scea marketing ploy to get you to watch the press conference.

I can see that, it'll be the logo, the shadow of a monster on a wall then .. "stay tuned for the press conference!"

Uh no, just get rid of summertime.

But I like summertime :(

"In the summertime when the weather is high
You can stretch right up and touch the sky
When the weather's fine
You got women, you got women on your mind
Have a drink, have a drive
Go out and see what you can find"

Not so sure about the drinking and driving part, though.

Phades

Not sure how so many people can be confused about how time zones work. The stream is at 1 pm PT/4 pm ET. It's currently not even 12 PT yet, the stream won't start for an hour and 10 minutes.

Yep, I'd like to go home in about 4 hours instead of 5. Long weekend ahead. ^_^

The time zone confusion in this thread is too damn high.

I am prepared to be disappointed. I was gonna go and sleep but now I can't. It is 1 AM here for me.

sjay1994

Exactly!! Oh brother another third person shooter. It's gray and has men in it. Fuck this game!

Where is colorful action JRPG shooter white rpg hybrid emotional dialog choice game with innovative new gameplay!!!

Sony sucks

touche.

When you put it like that, I come of as a complete asshole.

ethomaz

Banned
I will explain how the summertime works... at least in Brazil... it didn't change the GMT time... it will be the same but the country changes which timezone they are using.

Brazil normal time: GMT-3
Brazil summer time: GMT-2

UK summer time uses GMT+1... it is 1 hour ahead GMT.

The GMT time is immutable... the country/region that choose another GMT to use.

Surprised they are doing all these preview events for this and Driveclub with E3 so close. Maybe Sony does have a lot of stuff for E3 after all and they want to get these games it off the way.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Haha, twitch chat is confused too about the timezones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom