• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony teasing The Order sneak peak at 1pm PT today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be so pissed if this ends up being a short teaser trailer showing 8 seconds of gameplay with a message telling us we'll see more at E3.

Interfectum

How can The Order developer not know what Sony is showing today? So bizarre... you'd think they'd at least get a heads up. "hey bros, showing off your hard work today on twitch!"

Exactly!! Oh brother another third person shooter. It's gray and has men in it. Fuck this game!

Where is colorful action JRPG shooter white rpg hybrid emotional dialog choice game with innovative new gameplay!!!

Sony sucks

It's always cloudy in England (and it used to be very foggy during the industrial revolution).

Also: Chill. There are plenty of games for all tastes ;)

SuperTurboMan

Neo Member
Well, at least the good news is that they will be devoting more stage time to other games that hasn't been shown yet. Hopefully The Order impresses me, I'm rooting for Ready At Dawn to succeed.

Exactly!! Oh brother another third person shooter. It's gray and has men in it. Fuck this game!

Where is colorful action JRPG shooter white rpg hybrid emotional dialog choice game with innovative new gameplay!!!

Sony sucks

3seed_medium.gif

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
How can The Order developer not know what Sony is showing today? So bizarre... you'd think they'd at least get a heads up. "hey bros, showing off your hard work today on twitch!"

Gotta say that's pretty rude from Sony not even letting them know. Things like this would never happen with companies like "Naughty Dog".

Hmm, maybe this was supposed to be shown at E3 or whatever but Sony wants to show it now... Something took its E3 slot?

The press has already been previewed on the game and the embargo was supposed to break next week. Apparently though the journalists were left pretty impressed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom