• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony teasing The Order sneak peak at 1pm PT today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
It always baffles me how we're using this super sophisticated method of communication build by thousands of engineers that were all super fucking smart and the fucking users can't even grasp the concept of timezones.

That shit gets taught in like third grade, how hard can it be.

andycapps

I'm gonna be so pissed if this ends up being a short teaser trailer showing 8 seconds of gameplay with a message telling us we'll see more at E3.

I'd prepare yourself for 8 seconds of stuff that you've mostly seen before. If you get more, please be excited.

You guys are going to be sad when you realize this is purely an scea marketing ploy to get you to watch the press conference.

Yup. It's a tease to get us to watch the conference.

Ishan

someone find me that riot thingy lets get on twitch and start a protect order or riot (plus riot thingy)

EDIT : found it ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ order now or riot ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ. ... off to start a revolution .

bombshell

It always baffles me how we're using this super sophisticated method of communication build by thousands of engineers that were all super fucking smart and the fucking users can't even grasp the concept of timezones.

Well, it's not the time zones that are difficult, it's the change.

Dragon

Banned

DateTime stuff in programming is some of the stuff most people get wrong. It's no surprise.

orochi91

I will explain how the summertime works... at least in Brazil... it didn't change the GMT time... it will be the same but the country changes which timezone they are using.

Brazil normal time: GMT-3
Brazil summer time: GMT-2

UK summer time uses GMT+1... it is 1 hour ahead GMT.

The GMT time is immutable... the country/region that choose another GMT to use.

Bro you're Brazilian?! I thought you were Italian this entire time XD

sjay1994

After the last thing I waited 2 hours to see, I am extremely skeptical.

o6cjgrM.png

Ishan

its partly because some ppl dont use daylight savings. I mean in india we dont . But then again we are half the size of america and still have only onetimezone. Which is a half hour difference multiple from GMT so were weird.

Surprised they are doing all these preview events for this and Driveclub with E3 so close. Maybe Sony does have a lot of stuff for E3 after all and they want to get these games it off the way.

How else are they going to fit in

Alundra
The Legend of Dragoon
Arc the Lad
Wild Arms
Ape Escape
Dark Chronicle
Parappa the Rapper
WipEout (and other Psygnosis favourites)
Kill Strain
Entwined
The other one about Blood
Agent
and Shenmue?

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
*breathing intensifies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom