• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony : Vice President for Japan hints at possible PS4 announcement in May/June

i-Lo

1hXVN9C.gif

In NeoGAF it's Russia.

doemaaan

I don't get it. :/

The guy put a bet on his account. He apparently lost, and another user reminded that the bet has to be payed. I mean his motivation for reviving this topic may be questionable (spite and such), but why would that be a bannable offense, taking into account that he only raised an issue was not resolved. :/

It's pretty fucked up and honestly, kinda pisses me off.

Hex

Banned

The guy put a bet on his account. He apparently lost, and another user reminded that the bet has to be payed. I mean his motivation for reviving this topic may be questionable (spite and such), but why would that be a bannable offense, taking into account that he only raised an issue which was not resolved. :/

SniperHunter I think said it best
Pm the admin

darkwing

The guy put a bet on his account. He apparently lost, and another user reminded that the bet has to be payed. I mean his motivation for reviving this topic may be questionable (spite and such), but why would that be a bannable offense, taking into account that he only raised an issue which was not resolved. :/

well he was backseat modding, and I don't think mods will honor account ban betting like that, unless that particular user actually asks to be banned

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!

The guy put a bet on his account. He apparently lost, and another user reminded that the bet has to be payed. I mean his motivation for reviving this topic may be questionable (spite and such), but why would that be a bannable offense, taking into account that he only raised an issue was not resolved. :/
Cause he bumped a dead thread just to backseat mod. He should have just made a funny post about how ridiculous the post was.

If he felt so strongly he could have brought the post in question to the attention of a mod by pm. Randomly bumping old threads is not the way, and was obviously going to have a bad outcome.

bh7812

Banned
lol he actually said they won't have enough money to manufacture PS4! hahahahaha

Ok, here's where I'll eat my hat and admit to the community I was DEAD wrong on my PS4 predictions. Utterly and completely wrong. They did a good reveal show I thought too. The machine looks good and I'll definitely be buying one this fall.

The prediction I was wrong on that maybe surprised me more was what I said regarding Vita. Up till that price cut happened in Japan I really did think it was done and Sony would pack it in by the end of the year. Now, however, at least in Japan it seems like the situation is on it's way to doing at least a 180. They're selling a lot more Vitas there, the games are coming and in the last few weeks they've announced quite a few I'm actually interested in and hoping they'll come West. I now think in the US and Europe a price cut will work very well. I still do feel when Amazon had that Black Friday price of $179, SCEA should have dropped it to that price permanently right then and left it there. It would have had a really phenomenal Christmas I think and it would have helped turn the Vita's fate in the West around much as it is in Japan right now. It's still not too late, if they do a price cut soon I think things will look better and hopefully thanks to Vita being tailor made for PSN/digital game downloads we'll see a lot of the upcoming games that are coming overseas.

I admit when I'm wrong on something and I have no problem eating my hat and words here. Sony is really turning this bus around and hopefully they can keep it up.

So to GAF as a whole: Simply sorry, for a few crazy predictions without any substantial proof. I am working on saying more with less words on here as it was suggested :)

Radec

Ok, here's where I'll eat my hat and admit to the community I was DEAD wrong on my PS4 predictions. Utterly and completely wrong. They did a good reveal show I thought too. The machine looks good and I'll definitely be buying one this fall.

The prediction I was wrong on that maybe surprised me more was what I said regarding Vita. Up till that price cut happened in Japan I really did think it was done and Sony would pack it in by the end of the year. Now, however, at least in Japan it seems like the situation is on it's way to doing at least a 180. They're selling a lot more Vitas there, the games are coming and in the last few weeks they've announced quite a few I'm actually interested in and hoping they'll come West. I now think in the US and Europe a price cut will work very well. I still do feel when Amazon had that Black Friday price of $179, SCEA should have dropped it to that price permanently right then and left it there. It would have had a really phenomenal Christmas I think and it would have helped turn the Vita's fate in the West around much as it is in Japan right now. It's still not too late, if they do a price cut soon I think things will look better and hopefully thanks to Vita being tailor made for PSN/digital game downloads we'll see a lot of the upcoming games that are coming overseas.

I admit when I'm wrong on something and I have no problem eating my hat and words here. Sony is really turning this bus around and hopefully they can keep it up.

So to GAF as a whole: Simply sorry, for a few crazy predictions without any substantial proof. I am working on saying more with less words on here as it was suggested :)

Maybe this time you'll stop saying gibberish about the future of companies because clearly you dont know shit.

Mmkay?

freddy

Banned
trolling is not "think and feel" however

mmmmkay?

I'd prefer to leave it to the mods to decide what is trolling or going too far and continue to let people have dissenting opinions. There's nothing worse than reading a topic full of 'me too' responses from people who have an irrational love for console manufacturers.

WinFonda

It's like he's got a new lease on life. A changed man. That's the power of forgiveness, folks.

Top Bottom