• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's Gamescom Media Briefing On "Release Plans for PlayStation 4"

qazqaNii

Worst PS# conference I had ever seen, vita shit doesn't interest me, launch date 2 weeks after the NA market is beyond stupid and a risky move if the ps4 would have some issues in NA, no new games? RIME looks like a indie game.

Worst PS# conference I had ever seen, vita shit doesn't interest me, launch date 2 weeks after the NA market is beyond stupid and a risky move if the ps4 would have some issues in NA, no new games? RIME looks like a indie game.

They announced a lot of new games, though.

Swishh

Banned

I agree it was a terrible conference.

And I thought Rime IS an indie game?

Mentok

Banned
As someone who is on the fence for next gen, I found their conference underwhelming. Maybe it was the presentation, or the delivery, but all I saw were a lot of indy games. Yes that's exciting, but I get the feeling most will launch on ps4 and make their way to xb1 later anyways. Are Rime, Everybody Goes to Rapture or Shadow of the Beast AAA games, or PSN? Can we see a full game of Killzone MP? Why did Ubisoft get so much stage time for stuff that was already announced (ok not the movie deal, but did anybody think "Oh I need to get a ps4 now!" when they heard that?).

Again, coming from someone who still hasn't decided, it felt like Sony sat back after taking control from Microsoft after E3, instead of going for the kill. The Order 1886 and Infamous: SS still have me interested in the ps4....I guess I'm just waiting for a game that makes me say "I have to own a PS4/XB1 just for that" the way that Halo did for me with the 360.

Exactly how I feel. Next month I'm gonna get the GTAV bundle, buy TLoU and Bioshock infinite and I'm good for 6 months. Next gen is boring as fuck.

I was completely pleased. They were somehow able to reveal no 1st party megatons (which, REMINDER FOLKS, are coming), and still have an exciting show. So many intriguing games, it'll be interesting to see how they turn out. We get to see the UI, which looks phenomenal and clean. driveclub and new housemarque on ps+ at launch for ps4, Rime looks fascinating, Vita gets the rational price drop AND memory card drop, remote play looked seamless and smooth, you can listen to your own music while you play ps4, Shadowfall looks sharp as heck, and again, Naughty Dog, SSM, GG will all be announcing new IP's in the coming months. I'm satisfied.

Usobuko

Banned
Has anyone update the exclusives ( to PS4/Xbox One only ) spreadsheet yet? If so, can I take a look to see how it is going now?

Top Bottom