• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony's Gamescom Media Briefing On "Release Plans for PlayStation 4"

Ueda signed a new contract and the last guardian is moving again, as a ps4 game.

Everything I've heard this week has been bad news in terms of announcements. Everything is getting pushed back. I'll explain why later... I'm about to leave work.

Goddamit, I can't cog it, whats and wordin like a wasps nest, leaked an prod'd by you. You insiders come elbowin into our hype, yibbering about da tru tru and never tellin the whole tru. We need a cog what yer leaking.........tryin ta kill our hype, get us to cancel our pre-orders. WHAT'D YOU KNOW!!!

Haha, holy shit. Pick your words better, mort. Not delays to games, delays to announcements of games. I'm going to write up a longer explanation now. Don't fret guys. It's not bad. It's actually good, if you're sony... but not so much if you're wanting to devour as much info as possible.

beast786

wait whats going on

who do I believe?!

81lxx3ffuEL._SL500_AA300_.png

HORRORSHØW

Haha, holy shit. Pick your words better, mort. Not delays to games, delays to announcements of games. I'm going to write up a longer explanation now. Don't fret guys. It's not bad. It's actually good, if you're sony... but not so much if you're wanting to devour as much info as possible.
Hype train back on track.

He' not Sony PR nor is anyone so I try to take everything in stride when it comes to anything.

Like I said before, people should not start selling themselves on October or get any ideas. That way there's no real "disappointment.

Re-pre order re-pre cancelled for dinner at Fudruckers.

True. A lot on here are hyping themselves for an october release.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
This is like sitting in the Dr. Office after the nurse leaves, waiting for the doc to come back in with a diagnosis.

PS4 canceled, Sony has one year left till bankruptcy. Cerny and Yoshida buy a RV and start cooking meth.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop

nothing_stops_this_train-9763.gif

SilentFlyer

Hype train backed up again.

DJwest

Elaborate, nao !

Yawnier

Banned

The Last Guaridan -- announced for TGS 2027 with special Adam Jensen costume DLC -- BELIEVE.

Donthizz#

phew.

*Wipes sweat off of forehead*

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital

So they're just holding some things back for TGS because they find themselves in a comfortable position?

Coiote

Are you writing NOW? f5f5f5f5

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.

I was like

bathtubdmy73.png

Guymelef

It‘s 05:00 am here, i want to go to bed, but not like this.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue

Oh, thank goodness. I am so relieved to hear that the games I don't know about isn't delayed. I was getting worried about.... Hrmm.., well, ... Having to wait longer for... That game I won't know about yet.

Hype train back on track!! I think.. Although... I'm now not sure what I'm hyped for.

jiggle

i was rite about ffviir aren't I?

TriGen

As long as there are no game delays it's fine. I'm very hyped for next-gen but I have this fear that SS (which I think looks great, btw) is going to be the only first-party game that will release in the first-half of 2014 or something. I can wait on announcements, but I don't want to hit next E3 and have only had one internal Sony game out there to buy.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
He said he's writing a full explanation 'now'. Is it worth me taking a wrap to stay awake? Ice in my underpants isn't working.

Top Bottom